Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Great Game

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
So what happened to this? It's been two months since Barth was made emperor, yet this thread hasn't seen the light of day in over a month.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
So what happened to this? It's been two months since Barth was made emperor, yet this thread hasn't seen the light of day in over a month.
1.) That entire list is HELL to make.
2.) I think Endorsments are redone every month, not the Emperor himself.
3.) if #2 was wrong, I remember there being an exception if there was wartime, which there was during the rebellion

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Nobody has changed their endorsements for Emperor Barthelemy, meaning by "Vote" he is still Emperor. It is possible to win multiple successions :)

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I've been updated on the situation and I now understand what happened down the line. It's a shame that the original rules for this were changed by the next emperor who had to abide by them, but now I know. I'd like it if changes were updated on the original thread but eh.