Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Great Game

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
You're arguing that you're the head of a house, whilst banned.
I'm not saying i'm the head of anything (Infact I straight up said the fact that Azoth is leading the house), I was merely stating a fact about something in Role-Play to the point of asking a question. Do you disagree with the facts there? If not the rating is confusing sorry. But I hope i've cleared up my statement for you, so you no longer disagree.
I think the disagree button is pretty obvious- He just disagrees with the post. Unless we're all obligated to respond to every disagree we make. By that point, we should all also be forced to respond to every single agree and like that we give, giving full reasoning.
Well I was just curious, seeing as I was basing it around facts of RP, and not stating an opinion, I figured learning what facts were wrong would be beneficial to me. Since there isn't anything wrong with it I guess it's fine then. Sorry for asking, I thought I had screwed up the facts of the situation, I just wanted to be sure.

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
If this isn't going to increase the rate of roleplay on the server i don't know what will.
It's a pretty solid system and i give you props for working it out @Valonyx .
Also i really hope people aren't just going to start killing off everyone who's higher on the succesion line than them 'cause otherwise this is gonna be a bloodbath.
And also a little question: What happens when somebody who's (for example: 3rd) in line get's killed/dies and is revived by the sisterhood?
If the answer to that question was in the original post sorry for wasting your time :p

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I'm actually hoping to make my way up through honorable acts and such. I'd rather not have to kill other people after all, that's so. . .boring.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Cherry I know your game is, "Wait till any faction big enough to worry about collapses in on itself," but I would like to actually see some sort of political RP from lonmar at some point. :p
On the contrary, I'd call that very political~

We'll see. Or, possibly not see.

Praetor Cantonus killed Emperor Arthorius.

Praetor Peter then killed Cantonus.

They're electing the new Emperor.

None of this is IC knowledge yet, it hasn't been made public.
Ah. Thanks for the info. Is there some OOC info about what the election entails?