Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Harlot's Veil Thieves Guild

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Updated!

-Removed protection due to in use and promotion of violence

EVENT SERIES WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MOUNTH AT 4:30 PM!

chap 2 coming march 20th!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
-Out of character-
Username: BrianALT16
Link to white list app/character profile: >>Link<<

-In character-
Character name: Aragion Campion
House affiliation (if any): None
Non-Thief profession (if any): None, but he is slightly trained on how to fight but is still far to young to use anything more than a dagger.
Residence: Crossroads with his Sister @Sophe

Notes: RP is going slow with this character. He needs a purpose beyond just living at the crossroads. Also kids can make the best thieves. ;) Also his father was close to the guild master.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
Rumor spreads the leader of the Thieve's guild has fallen. In addition a man in Le Havre is standing trial for theft, and consorting to the guild.​

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
Due to more recent events and threats of death the Guild has vanished from the public eye yet again. Talk of the pallid masks of the Guild leave the lips of the people of altera as more news replaces them.

(In addtion)
Recruiting is closed Intel further notice. as is business with any contacts previously established. I apologia if this causes any inconvenience to anyone's RP but. *Shurgs* We love being alive more than money. Just... barely...

I will be taking this heiatus time to update this thread's OP like I've been meaning to do for forever. lol

hatybee

Legend of Altera
-Out of character-
Username: hatybee
Link to white list app/character profile: You know already...
-In character-
Character name: Gruk Bogrum
House affiliation (if any): probs none
Non-Thief profession (if any): Barbarian/mercenary
Residence: land of the theifs guild

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-Out of character-
Username: Michcat
Link to white list app/character profile: I lost the app and havn't made an updated character profile yet. Previous character profiles of this character, though:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-queen.21993/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-sneak.29660/

-In character-
Character name: Rais
House affiliation (if any): No current afiiliations. Past affiliations have been the House Arduin, the Talreyn family, Undertow
Non-Thief profession (if any): Information gathered, Combatant
Residence: The Grand Shrines and Zephyrs Landing

Disclaimer: There is lots of RP to happen if my character ever joins this guild, I'm just stating my interests and plotstuff c: