Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Edit: SHE CHECKED OUT BOYS SHE DED (not really tho)

The titanic lived up to its name~!

;) @Tempy_

Status Update:

This character has always had issues with close contact, being grabbed, or being restrained. Its leftovers of past RP's. With nothing but good intentions, two other characters attempted to bind her and drag her off 'for her own health'. Tzemik pleaded and screamed to be let go, and there was no heed paid.
She was eventually dumped on a scenic balcony. Unbeknowest to her friends, this character has always had issues with close contact, being grabbed, or being restrained. Leftovers, yknow...
There was a low roll and a subsequent panic attack- Her character arc has been heading to dark places as many horrible, unhappy feelsy RPs have coincidentally all taken place one after another. She screamed in her fear and flashbacks and stress and anxiety and backed away. Her concerned friends approached.

Tzemik backed away.
They approached.

Tzemik, a third time, backed away, her feet braced against the edge of the Grafjell cliffs.
One of her friends, seeking to comfort her, sprinted towards Tzemik, arms open.

I rolled a 1.

Tzemik flinched and over she went - The grand culmination of the last few months of RP.

The character fell 110 blocks (110 meters). The line between "getting hurt" and "dying on impact" exists somewhere between 90-110 feet, I believe. Yes- She fell in METERS, that line is measured in FEET (1m = 3ft). Due to her poor grace and reflexes, she bellyflopped. By all means any normal character should be quite dead - I didn't declare Tzemik dead, for a few reasons. The firstly is being her Mysticism Magic Passive effects - being so steeped in magic, its changed the characters body in several ways; Namely keeping her alive. The second is that I... really like tzemik. She was my first character. I'm kind of attatched, and while I most certainly won't be refusing a proper death, I wanted there to be a chance (if any). The third is that I operate on a "One Life Rule". No Sisterhood - If she dies, she's gone for good.

Her friend Naelwyn, who had in fact arrived just as all those shenanigans were beginning, heroically leaped in after! Unlike Tzemik, he dived properly- legs first- and braced himself with spoopy shenanigans before doing so. He found her drifting and bleeding in the ocean and swam her to a beach. Tzemik was unresponsive, still as stone- bloodied as hell and staring unseeing. All good signs, right?
Naelwyn wrapped her in a coat. After some time, a raft was brought and Tzemik was brought about and carried into the Grafjell inn - Place looks like a horror movie just happened.
Thats when healing efforts on the Nakat begin (She was still unresponsive, and for all appearances dead - save for the incessant bleeding). I'm not detailing those efforts here because they're may or may not be IC secrets that folks want me to keep hush :p

@Somnastra , due to my horrid RNGsus luck, told me to make someone else roll for me. @Naelwyn rolled a crit.
Some more RP happened (that I'm not throwing down because spoilers), another crit- dem nat 20's doe- landed with my /roll.

Then some more RP happened (also spoilery). I rolled-

and got my third crit (NAT 20) in a row @_@

So I'd like to say there's a chance for the character, but I'm a little unsure.
It has been a wild ride, folks.
I got folks telling me she should die and folks thinking she should live. Lets find out together, yeah?

feelsy quote: "I can still feel her sometimes- The girl I used to be, you know. She's always crying and brings me flowers like the current me is a grave. ... I guess she's right."

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

;) @Tempy_

Status Update:

This character has always had issues with close contact, being grabbed, or being restrained. Its leftovers of past RP's. With nothing but good intentions, two other characters attempted to bind her and drag her off 'for her own health'. Tzemik pleaded and screamed to be let go, and there was no heed paid.
She was eventually dumped on a scenic balcony. Unbeknowest to her friends, this character has always had issues with close contact, being grabbed, or being restrained. Leftovers, yknow...
There was a low roll and a subsequent panic attack- Her character arc has been heading to dark places as many horrible, unhappy feelsy RPs have coincidentally all taken place one after another. She screamed in her fear and flashbacks and stress and anxiety and backed away. Her concerned friends approached.

Tzemik backed away.
They approached.

Tzemik, a third time, backed away, her feet braced against the edge of the Grafjell cliffs.

I rolled a 1.

Tzemik flinched and over she went - The grand culmination of the last few months of RP.

The character fell 110 blocks (110 meters). The line between "getting hurt" and "dying on impact" exists somewhere between 90-110 feet, I believe. Due to her poor grace and reflexes, she bellyflopped. By all means any normal character should be quite dead - I didn't declare Tzemik dead, for a few reasons. The firstly is being her Mysticism Magic Passive effects - being so steeped in magic, its changed the characters body in several ways; Namely keeping her alive. The second is that I... really like tzemik. She was my first character. I'm kind of attatched, and while I most certainly won't be refusing a proper death, I wanted there to be a chance (if any). The third is that I operate on a "One Life Rule". No Sisterhood - If she dies, she's gone for good.

Her friend Naelwyn, who had in fact arrived just as all those shenanigans were beginning, heroically leaped in after! Unlike Tzemik, he dived properly- legs first- and braced himself with spoopy shenanigans before doing so. He found her drifting and bleeding in the ocean and swam her to a beach. Tzemik was unresponsive, still as stone- bloodied as hell and staring unseeing. All good signs, right?
Naelwyn wrapped her in a coat. After some time, a raft was brought and Tzemik was brought about and carried into the Grafjell inn - Place looks like a horror movie just happened.
Thats when healing efforts on the Nakat begin (She was still unresponsive, and for all appearances dead - save for the incessant bleeding). I'm not detailing those efforts here because they're may or may not be IC secrets that folks want me to keep hush :p

@Somnastra , due to my horrid RNGsus luck, told me to make someone else roll for me. @Naelwyn rolled a crit.
Some more RP happened (that I'm not throwing down because spoilers), another crit- dem nat 20's doe- landed with my /roll.

I got folks telling me she should die and folks thinking she should live. Lets find out together, yeah?

feelsy quote: "I can still feel her sometimes- The girl I used to be, you know. She's always crying and brings me flowers like the current me is a grave. ... I guess she's right."
THIS ENDING QUOTE WHY

"don't rest in peace rest in agony becAUSE THEN YOU'LL STILL BE ALIVE AND NOT DEAD"

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Edit: SHE CHECKED OUT BOYS SHE DED (not really tho)

;) @Tempy_

Status Update:

Tzemik backed away.
They approached.

I rolled a 1.

The character fell 110 blocks (110 meters). The line between "getting hurt" and "dying on impact" exists somewhere between 90-110 feet, I believe. Yes- She fell in METERS, that line is measured in FEET (1m = 3ft). Due to her poor grace and reflexes, she bellyflopped. By all means any normal character should be quite dead - I didn't declare Tzemik dead, for a few reasons. The firstly is being her Mysticism Magic Passive effects - being so steeped in magic, its changed the characters body in several ways; Namely keeping her alive. The second is that I... really like tzemik. She was my first character. I'm kind of attatched, and while I most certainly won't be refusing a proper death, I wanted there to be a chance (if any). The third is that I operate on a "One Life Rule". No Sisterhood - If she dies, she's gone for good.

You almost make it sound like the ship is dead. U so silly.