Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
lel I feel no regrets. I got to apologize, and that is all that mattered. (Did it for me, though)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
You almost make it sound like the ship is dead. U so silly.
I want you to think long and hard about your connotations, son.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I do believe Raphael ( because your character pulled some weird stuff in the cave. )
would have some relation, as you were disdained by him.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I do believe Raphael ( because your character pulled some weird stuff in the cave. )
Disdain is the Tzemik's natural relation for everyone. She's the original grumpy cat :p

Also I hope she lives :0 who am I supposed to buy medical supplies from if she dies?!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh heh, Tzemik was just having some really bad days and she gets really pissy from them. Not a very emotionally mature character, this one...

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Oh heh, Tzemik was just having some really bad days and she gets really pissy from them. Not a very emotionally mature character, this one...
LOL
No, no no, Raphael isn't emotionally secure at all. He nearly killed himself because he got rejected.