Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Journey Southwards

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I had bad login too but i refreshed 3 times and i was good to go thankfully

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to thank everyone that joined. It was a pleasure to see so many together again having fun, rping, running around, shooting animals, fighting spiders :p I loved it :D Thanks guys and gals!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A small recap of what happened:
We set off at Vera Vigi:
2013-11-22_21.09.33.png
Then we found the wreckage of 'the tidebreaker' a sea-worthy ship and made camp there for the night.
2013-11-22_21.22.46.png
Dwarf king Seth stood watch while the rain poured down.
2013-11-22_21.34.05.png
And so, we ran into the desert, over the dunes!
2013-11-22_21.41.23.png
And after a while, we found the gift of shade from Shalheranna in a giant tree!
2013-11-22_21.45.40.png
After another long sun-burning journey, Lemarc, our navigator, guided us to an oasis!
2013-11-22_21.55.22.png
And then, after going through a perilous sandstorm, we managed to reach the edge of the desert by nighttime, when the storm was over, we made a camp. Don't know what scar is doing up there though...
2013-11-22_22.22.27.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Then we went on, at dawn, to run over the plains to the north!
2013-11-22_22.50.30.png
Then we visited Harlaus and its mighty golden lion. Lord_sinclair gave us all a round of ale in the inn!
2013-11-22_23.17.55.png
Onward we went through the forest, ignorant of its dangers
2013-11-22_23.39.23.png
Until the spiders came!
2013-11-22_23.40.17.png
Lemarc guided us to Hound-Ru
2013-11-22_23.40.59.png
And then, after defeating the spiders, we arrived at Hound-Ru!
2013-11-22_23.41.35.png

Last edited:

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Pirate, why isn't jmack in the picture? Towards the end he joined the quest, and when you took the screenshot at the end you told him to get out.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Pirate, why isn't jmack in the picture? Towards the end he joined the quest, and when you took the screenshot at the end you told him to get out.
I did not tell him to get out. :eek: Oh dear, it must have been a misunderstanding. I asked him to stand behind agnewbody. He stood almost everywhere but where I told him, so then I said, "it's fine like this, stand right there". Then I wanted to make the screen shot and he logged off, never to return again. I'm sorry it happened this way and I hope he will be able to attend the next journey when I'll be making screen shots as well.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I did not tell him to get out. :eek: Oh dear, it must have been a misunderstanding. I asked him to stand behind agnewbody. He stood almost everywhere but where I told him, so then I said, "it's fine like this, stand right there". Then I wanted to make the screen shot and he logged off, never to return again. I'm sorry it happened this way and I hope he will be able to attend the next journey when I'll be making screen shots as well.
Sorry about him going everywhere but where you told him too, I know him IRL, and I was taking screenshots as well, and in my screenshot it looked just fine with him and I next to each other. I had pressed F1, so I obviously couldn't see what you were telling him. He told me you were saying something, but I was telling him to get back into the place he was, and then he just sprinted around. After that I realized what he was saying and got very confused when I saw him go right behind you and disappear. I have a screenshot with all of us, except it doesn't have the usernames.

2013-11-22_15.53.15.png

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Pirate! Make the next adventure 'The Journey Northwards'!! Time to get ready for winter and Norvägen! :D