Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The King is Merciful [IC Letter and Public Notice]

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Or, again, contact us so we can edit the post in literally less than a minute.

I frankly don't see why there's been any drama at all. It's frustrating getting told 'you're wrong' over and over again while being the only one actively trying to make the experience OK for everyone. It's like trying to be diplomatic with a brick wall.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i don't mean to swear but jesus fuck people i go to see one movie and my thread explodes

i'll handle this in an hour or so

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
i don't mean to swear but jesus fuck people i go to see one movie and my thread explodes

i'll handle this in an hour or so
Didja take the ladyfriend to see Civil War? ;)

Apologies in advance for off topicness

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Please, no more mentions of the above argument.

To those that still want to go through with all the war shenanigans, have fun and good luck to all. Certainly has brought an interesting tension ICly as per recent events.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
This post is unnecessary. Keep it to private conversations ya?
Please just stop arguing! There is no purpose anymore! It's been solved but if you still fell like arguing, take the whole thing to a PM! I'm sad this thread has turned into a fight.

Edit: Oops sorry cukie. I stop now

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Alright. I cleaned up a few responses that weren't directly related to the post, or debate. I'm going to unlock it now, but I would like to remind folks of the multiple requests to keep it on topic. Feel free to debate, but I'd rather not see any more vitriol.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Um... I rewelcome the thread from its vacation from salt? That being said, I am glad there is an attempt being made, and would like to apologize for if I came off a bit harsh before, was a bit tired from long car ride :p