Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Madman's Wedding.

W

wakerman4

And for once it was actually planned to be evil, and they never told us it was going to be... :(
Jeroxia did something really right :)
He invited everyone, and lied OOC to make for good RP.
Amazing!
Didn't like it? You had a choice if you wanted to go in or not XD
What do you mean, crazy old man?
What I mean is, I waited five minutes after you all left into the dark descent, took a melon, then went to an RP in Port Silver.
...XD

W

wakerman4

Remember folks:
Think before walking blindly into the depths of Oblivion.
Sure, you might not get a cool scar or some char. development, but at least you get a melon.

Scardrac

Felsummer
... Well. This isn't what happened at the exact time, but:
Nearly gets Karmine pregnant the first time 'round.
Karmine becomes ex
Scar goes missing
Karmine finds Jeroxia
Karmine gets pregnant
Weddin'
Karmine gives birth. Dies.
Scar still names the child.
aawwwwwwhhhyeeeeiiiiiiiisss

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
What happened:
Ignorant players flying around and pulling levers, and completely ignoring me. I then got mokwar to get his alt for guidance mm but most of the players were already in the last room (which is impossible to get into without flying) before jeroxia even "died".

What was planned:
-Chaos happens and players go for the altar.
-im the altar they enter a dark room with at the end a light where jeroxia and gellish were.
- gellish 'kills' jeroxia
-people do a number of puzzles before they enter the wedding room
(I did somehow manage to marry @Shrimpsy to @Archaeus Fronte )
-the people enter a zelda like challenge which I told mokwar the answer to in rp. Amy would be panicking and forgetting half.
-the next room did go sort of as planned where faelin got hurt for any wrong answer.
-faelin stabs gellish
-people escape to find a broken jeroxia banging on the doors
-jeroxia sprints in where karmine dies giving birth.
-baby is born (its a girl called Dawn)

So please everyone. Be a little more considerate next time.

Last edited:

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Sounds really bad.. As chaos started happening I got all confused and left xD But sounded fun.. Excluding the horrible chaos with flying players.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
The amount of violence happening to your character depends on the choices you make through the night.If you miss all the hints given or just ignore them potential wounds or death may occur.
And for once it was actually planned to be evil, and they never told us it was going to be... :(

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Eheheh, I totally kissed that nakat. You were ALL jealous.
(And I had a kid with me. I was entirely trying to take it slow and be specific~)