Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Mary-Sue test

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I seriously didn't know why mine was so low, it didn't seem right so I did it again. Looks like I grazed over questions and now my score for Josef is at eighteen.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Eeeh. This thing refers to a universe or story written by a single person, as Rygan said, where one has control of the entire character. Lots of things in here shouldn't be a bad thing considering we play in an interactive, dynamic, group universe-

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Eeeh. This thing refers to a universe or story written by a single person, as Rygan said, where one has control of the entire character. Lots of things in here shouldn't be a bad thing considering we play in an interactive, dynamic, group universe-
That would be why roleplay characters tend to show higher, although I've found if you land in the 35-50+ range it isn't always because of roleplay.
If you score somewhere on a boarder of Mary Sue and not Mary Sue, then there is nothing to worry about, however higher than that perhaps something should be changed.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
San: -8

I'm da antihero, whooo~~
This avatar sure makes things more wierd/fun

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I didn't test Bolvar, but my novel protagonist - needless to say that the position as protagonist brought him a 66.

Given the questions I'd guess Bolvar would get around 20 or 25 though.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
So I missed one of the sections and apparently my new score is -19 when I add what I forgot.

How did I get worse than Nwalme of all people?