Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Mary-Sue test

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I got an eight for Josef, so I guess he's understated. This was a test for heroes though, and Josef is a villain so many of the questions didn't pertain to him as much as if he was a hero.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I dont even know why you're saying that or who you're targeting by saying that. Is it me? : o
He said "Will you all", meaning everyone that keeps bringing house drama's into threads, if you're bringing house dramas into threads then yes- he also means you :p.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
I dont even know why you're saying that or who you're targeting by saying that. Is it me? : o
I believe he was referring to the cloud of drama that inevitably followed this thread from that pvp thread earlier today. Som was kind enough to remove it for me.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I believe he was referring to the cloud of drama that inevitably followed this thread from that pvp thread earlier today. Som was kind enough to remove it for me.
He said "Will you all", meaning everyone that keeps bringing house drama's into threads, if you're bringing house dramas into threads then yes- he also means you :p.
I am not wishing to bring anything drama-concerned, I was confused because I didn't know Som removed some posts. xD
Sorry for the confusion, guys!

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I am not wishing to bring anything drama-concerned, I was confused because I didn't know Som removed some posts. xD
Sorry for the confusion, guys!
Yeah, sorry dude, without context it looks like I'm just randomly bringing it up and starting crap XD

Anyone know if there's like.. an RP friendly mary-sue test out there?

EDIT so I don't have to make another post: No problem, Som. :p

I'm sure you didn't think about it - I know I hadn't after you removed the posts.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Yeah, sorry dude, without context it looks like I'm just randomly bringing it up and starting crap XD

Anyone know if there's like.. an RP friendly mary-sue test out there?
Eh heh, sorry about that!

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Anyone who knows Axex want to do him, I feel kind of silly doing it for myself.

That said I did get a 10.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
so I'm doing the test and

"Does your character share strong opinions and beliefs with you?"
"Does he or she often state these opinions, argue with other characters about them, or try to win them over?"

this is not fair.

"Has your character died and come back to life?" this is not fair

"Does your character singlehandedly redeem a villain?"
..... @BrianAT16 Mooooornnaaaaaaaa

... I got 32 for Salheira.