Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Mary-Sue test

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Lel, "does your character fails a lot"
*sonof Fronte, Clicks!*
Had a lot of negatives from that last section TBH.

And the question of being Royalty and does he have a status not befitting his age kinda irked me because my character did achieve it from a rather interesting and non- cliche way.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
"Do important people make time for your character when they ought to have better things to do?" NO, psssh. Like they could possibly have better things to do than make time for my character.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I'm currently scored at an agreeable 8.
Fitting for a tailor.
*fixes collar and scoffs at tybalt's score*

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Lossy is 26 I don't even know how, she isn't strong, just cute T_T
26-40: Your character shows some Mary Sue tendencies. Maybe he or she has a few too many special traits to be plausible, maybe he or she accomplishes things too easily, or maybe the other characters are too focused on him or her. You should probably think of ways to tone down this character a little to make him or her more realistic. Then again, if your setting tends to be over-the-top, he or she may fit right in.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Amaryllis: 6

1-10: Your character is understated. For every talent, he or she has a flaw, and for every accomplishment, he or she has a failure. Perhaps he or she is just a subtle character with a muted personality. Particularly if your setting is understated, this character may fit right in, but don't be afraid to spruce him or her up with some more special traits or to let him or her take charge of the plot more often.

This is exactly how she's meant to beeee

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Lossy is 26 I don't even know how, she isn't strong, just cute T_T
The test is actually named after a character in an old startrek fanfiction, a girl with all the perfect qualities possible in a character who was, as i recall, rather non-combat. So this isn't exclusively for being over powered, but rather that your character is a projection of what you would want to be irl.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm gonna say before this lighthearted thread gets derailed-

Stop arguing about scores. No one is making anyone take the test, so it is entirely for fun. Cut it out, please, it's been a long day.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Will you all just keep your house drama off of threads on the forums that have nothing to do with them? Please, really. It's getting unbearable.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
For my nakat, I got a one.

1-10: Your character is understated. For every talent, he or she has a flaw, and for every accomplishment, he or she has a failure. Perhaps he or she is just a subtle character with a muted personality. Particularly if your setting is understated, this character may fit right in, but don't be afraid to spruce him or her up with some more special traits or to let him or her take charge of the plot more often.