Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Misunderstood Recruitment and Announcements

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, since the other thread is closed, and the other isn't owned by me, I have decided to create the final official thread for the misunderstood. As some of you know, the Misunderstood is an anti-corrupt human group based in the wilds killing off those who defile nature's lands, the greedy, and the false "righteous" groups, specifically those who are against non-humans. I will soon have a list of some of our members, but for our own safety, most will be kept secret.
A new base is soon to be built after the last one was majorly griefed. (probably my fault for leaving it exposed) Anyways, Announcements and applications will be posted here if you haven't already gathered from the title, and we happily accept constructive criticism and support.

Name:
In game name:
Why do you want to fight for us:

Announcements coming soon.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Announcement:
War has been declared on our previous ally: The Golden Crusade.
Supplies are being gathered, and an entire town devoted to this cause is being risen as a shelter for us.
Recruitment efforts have been doubled.
The Misunderstood has been resurrected, may we rise from the ashes and strike at the hearts of those who have mistreated us.
Though we may be currently outnumbered, fight strong hunters!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Optimistic fools! I gave you many chances of reckoning, days and weeks to repent yourselves, and then you declare war on those who offered you peace in the chaos? Defying the holy work will be your last error, as you will be branded heretics and may justice judge your violent and unworthy acts! Face the rage of the golden army and its allies. This is my formal answer to this declaration of war! (little paragraph to show that im aware of the situation.)

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Optimistic fools! I gave you many chances of reckoning, days and weeks to repent yourselves, and then you declare war on those who offered you peace in the chaos? Defying the holy work will be your last error, as you will be branded heretics and may justice judge your violent and unworthy acts! Face the rage of the golden army and its allies. This is my formal answer to this declaration of war! (little paragraph to show that im aware of the situation.)
I change my mind, I dont want to fight.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Ahhahahahaha, finally! Its a shame someone else murdered your co leader before I got the chance, but I will enjoy this nonetheless.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
(OFF TOPIC- This is a recruitment thread/announcement thread correct? If so, Hitler's comment or any rping comment, is meaningless to the remainder of the thread.) (Personal request to all members of the golden crusade to stay out of this thread and leave it alone, the people don't want another fight/locked thread.)

Back on topic, I think what you said is good, great choices wyvern. Glad to see you making a stand in the community. I would join, but that would be a conflict of interest, and I wish to remain one sided, more info in a pm if necessary.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
New announcement:
We are searching for Earthspawn recruits that would join our army. Any race will do, but we are currently specifically searching for more Earthspawn soldiers.
Earthspawn! No longer will the humans call you stupid! Intelligence has no use when you're being beaten by a big one like you! Do not be bullied by such pathetic beings, show your strength to the world!

(Okay, okay, maybe a bit cheesy, cheap, and perhaps partially false, but hey, that's advertisement! )

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Important announcement:
The Misunderstood has recently signed a peace agreement with the Golden Crusade for one year! (3 weeks)
Together, for the time being at least, we shall unite against the Slayers...

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Good luck with that one...
That's bound to end well for you.
Does anything we ever do look like its going to end up well for us?
Anyways this group was practically created to personally fight you guys, its almost no difference except we have support of holy paladins on our side right now...

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Well actually to most people from the early posts, it looks like you created h
this group to play bandit chief of the freaks in the SW and to kill humans.
Which if you paid any attention you would notice that the majority of slayers aren't human, including myself.

So if fighting the slayers was your main goal, you haven't made that clear or been very successful thus far.
Oh feel free to have the golden crusade on your side, i've never really liked them and will be of much use to you as a tea-tray.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well actually to most people from the early posts, it looks like you created h
this group to play bandit chief of the freaks in the SW and to kill humans.
Which if you paid any attention you would notice that the majority of slayers aren't human, including myself.

So if fighting the slayers was your main goal, you haven't made that clear or been very successful thus far.
Oh feel free to have the golden crusade on your side, i've never really liked them and will be of much use to you as a tea-tray.
Thats what saddens me and sickens me so much about you slayers... you're hypocrites, fighting off creatures when you're beasts yourselves. As for bandit chief of the wilds... you've given us plenty of nicknames, and I must say that is the most flattering one yet. I will not stand for people like you, and have I mentioned I'm sick of it? Get lost slayers you are no longer welcome here.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Wyvern740 said:
Thats what saddens me and sickens me so much about you slayers... you're hypocrites, fighting off creatures when you're beasts yourselves. As for bandit chief of the wilds... you've given us plenty of nicknames, and I must say that is the most flattering one yet. I will not stand for people like you, and have I mentioned I'm sick of it? Get lost slayers you are no longer welcome here.
I Don't think you understand what the goal of the slayers is