Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Misunderstood Recruitment and Announcements

Matto225

The White Mage
Quick mod post - Can all content from here forwards please be recruitment only, no arguing with the Misunderstood over stuff :)

If you have THAT much of a problem with them, go make a thread. Here isn't the place, and I don't want to have to issue forum warnings :I

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Ill get you potions to weaken, harm and poison the enemy and ofcourse ill make potions to heal give strength and swiftness for the soldiers!

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Quick mod post - Can all content from here forwards please be recruitment only, no arguing with the Misunderstood over stuff :)

If you have THAT much of a problem with them, go make a thread. Here isn't the place, and I don't want to have to issue forum warnings :I
(sorry late responding because on me phone i type slow)

Matto225

The White Mage
(sorry late responding because on me phone i type slow)
Bow, your not arguing with them, your applying. That's the whole point of this thread, I just want to shut everyhting else off before we have yet another forum riot on our hands. Your fine, please continue with your day.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
A House August member applying for The Misunderstood?
*frowns and thinks...*
{problem or possibility..?}

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I dont apply for everything and wyvs a friend, with the assasins that was Bellas job and the crusade she needed someone to cook for, btw i wanna apply for the pinapple army as commander cookie

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Dear Misunderstood,

I don't really understand your goals/jobs..Are you against humans, evil humans, evil people, Slayers? I need explanation please.

-Kairo

Machy234

Lord of Altera
We... The misunderstood are a group rather like Robin Hood and his gang that target the Greedy or Corrupt in society, these are mainly humans but there are these evil figures in other races as well and there are a few good humans who aren't Corrupt or Greedy.
And yeah, the slayers are quite high on the list... after one of them killed me.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Does Wyv die at the end? Cause Robin dies at the end of the book :(

Yeah, thanks for the clarification, I'll be thinking of joining.....Though I'm not sure.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You should it's fun, but I'd talk to Wyv for a bit first. I don't really know any of the stuff that's happened since I died, but no Wyvern isn't going to die at the end... He's not Robin.. A spy by the name of Matto is the Robin Hood.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Hey Wyvern I've got a new recruit somebody who wants to kill you, why don't you let them into your confidence and show them around your secret hidden base with them walking behind you fully armed with assasins gear.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
:confused: Alright then... I'll just... er... have to show them around the Frontier base then...

And yes, this group is very complicated, we kill humans because most of you are greedy and corrupt. The only reason why we add the greedy and corrupt part is because there are exceptions in life. Some humans are kind, and good. Some elves... *cough cough* not naming any... are sick and corrupt... so we're not looking to annihilate an entire race... its mostly vengeance against those who have abused the rest of us.

...and yes, Wyvern does technically die in the end.. probably. I love roleplaying as this character, and will probably never willfully give him up unless slain in Rp combat, but if I do, he's going missing in action in the Wilds.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, thats pretty complicated... I'll explain it some other time on some other thread, mostly because... some people... >.> love to look at this thread just to criticize...
(I absolutely hate it by the way... I don't need your criticism... at all)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Its ok, I really don't care if you do or if you don't. There are a handful of people who want me dead... I wouldn't judge. Anyways, thanks for the question, brought our page back up. *thumbs up to the useful necro*