Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Misunderstood Recruitment and Announcements

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Its more what they've done to my friends... but thats off topic, this is a recruitment and announcement page.

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Cowardice is not appreciated in the Misunderstood, its a pity you're affected by their threats.
But I do have something I can do.
I can make you armor, weapons, food, any kind of supplies! (Diamonds are out of my mining/price reach.)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
But I do have something I can do.
I can make you armor, weapons, food, any kind of supplies! (Diamonds are out of my mining/price reach.)
You were scared away by one post by the crusade, in my belief thats cowardice, but I admit, we are in need of people with skills like yours, and if fighting isn't your thing, I understand.

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
You were scared away by one post by the crusade, in my belief thats cowardice, but I admit, we are in need of people with skills like yours, and if fighting isn't your thing, I understand.
Okay, im in! Just add a forge in the fort so I can make your supplies!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Shhhhhh don't tell the slayers.. *glances around the forum page suspiciously* We don't right now but we will very soon... >.>
Sorry I'll try to hush a bit, anyways I wish i could help with this fort it sounds so cool but i don't want to be in any danger so... I'll make you shed loads of cookies ok?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Sorry I'll try to hush a bit, anyways I wish i could help with this fort it sounds so cool but i don't want to be in any danger so... I'll make you shed loads of cookies ok?
It was a joke, they can know. ..just means they can't concentrate attacks!
Anyways thank you so much, you're always a big help to the cause!