Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Norvägen - Q&A

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
PFFFFFF Volvos.......SAAB is the way to go they produced cars until GM screwed it up, but not they focus on Aerospace and tanks and making trucks :3
Tiny post:
Love SAAB's too, but they've always applied the power to the wrong wheels to be my main interest.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Tiny post:
Love SAAB's too, but they've always applied the power to the wrong wheels to be my main interest.
HAve you actualyl tried a SAAB before absoloutely amazing handling there. And look at the previous 9.5 version it can go up a hill when starting the engine on the base of the hill and go up completely fine.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I feel offended that everyone always says the A with the dots on it's an ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

or EH
http://translate.google.com/#sv/en/Ä

the google translate knows better just listen to that it sorta sounds like that...but more badass since we're swedes *flexes nonexistant muscles*

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I personally think the Norvägen are amazing, thanks to Faelin.

Mhm but they will always have a special place in my heart as the location of a swedish supermarket in northroad. sweden. But it is extremely nicely made Faelin, this one *puts on glasses* didn't fael!

*YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Q: I want Ulfie to join this, but he's not a new character. How long do you think it'll be until you'll be looking for characters that aren't brand spanking new?

-K9

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Its not, its a kind of old joke between me and Fae.

Why being so displeasing? I am not spamming anything, calm down...

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Its amaaazing~!
no u ;-;

ALSO:
Might separate out sections in the future. Philosophy and Society seem a wee bit crowded...

Potential Additions (while I have them in my head so I can't lose them...)
+ Mythology
+ Trade and Industry
+ Life (separate out Society a bit?)
+ Arts

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Thought you were smoking Rosemary, too..
Also, you still haven't added me to the bloody credits!!
Remeber, you need to add me:
" @mariomluigifish for helping build the road outside the inn in Stormhold."

Serious question --

Now I may have skimmed over this in the lore, but what are some sensible Norvagen (Can't remember the code for an umlaut!) names? I'm looking at some viking names but they sound really stupid and I don't really think the names I'm looking at are Norvagen-ish.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Now I may have skimmed over this in the lore, but what are some sensible Norvagen (Can't remember the code for an umlaut!) names? I'm looking at some viking names but they sound really stupid and I don't really think the names I'm looking at are Norvagen-ish.
Viking based is good in regard to names.

There is some more information on those buried under "Society", but if you just give me what you've got currently/leave a blank when/if you apply, I can edit it to fit/make one for you.