Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased The Open-Minded Blacksmith, Roy Beledrent

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
added known skills and quotes! if you guys want, ask me things about Roy and i might add them to the list! depending on how often they might be asked, also feel free to add things you might notice about him that i don't, or even if I've gotten some traits wrong/rped said traits incorrectly.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
i have now added mah smexy voice in a horrible attempt at showing you what Roy might sound like, just imagine it less gravelly and a bit deeper, or just as/more gravelly and a bit deeper.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Updated a bunch of stuff! Also, in just a little bit of time I will post a pic that should give a small idea as to what Roy looks like.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Added a theme and changed some stuff around! *pours drink known as "update" on thread, before sparks fly out* gah! too much gunpowder, TOO MUCH GUNPOWDER!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*pokes head out of the corner* psst hey, i got updates, you wanna see? *sirens blare* gah! cheese it, it's the fuzz! *runs away like in an 80's show.*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
an update to come! due to the absence of some characters, or their little to no impact on Roy, they may be removed/downgraded in terms of relationships. However, there is also something to come with the promotion of a few people in the relationship area, keep an eye out! Also, added picture of Roy's sword, however, due to my friend's technical ineptitude (@Jarritt ) it'll be a few more days (2-3 at the most) before i can post a picture of me in an outfit similar to Roy's.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
updated once again, the promotions/demotions of relationships is complete, soon to come:

Pictures of me in the outfit similar to Roy's (been really busy)
some art of Roy (waiting on @Cukie1 for that, while amassing money for possibly more art from other people)
some following of his life to kinda watch as the events that are organized here go on

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
updated once again, the promotions/demotions
some art of Roy (waiting on @Cukie1 for that, while amassing money for possibly more art from other people)
Be patience with the artist making you a comission, Art isn't something you can simply pull out in 5 minutes. Trust in the artist and give her time to finish it! Do you want a masterpiece or a quick drawing? :p

Beside that, awesome character page, I'll just sit down right here~

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Be patience with the artist making you a comission, Art isn't something you can simply pull out in 5 minutes. Trust in the artist and give her time to finish it! Do you want a masterpiece or a quick drawing? :p

Beside that, awesome character page, I'll just sit down right here~
oh trust me, im not trying to rush anyone, just letting everyone know who the artist is that will make the awesome art of Roy :D (had two sisters who did a lot of art, along with a bunch of friends, i understand it takes a while) and thanks! here, have a feesh *throws feesh at Paintballz*

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
oh trust me, im not trying to rush anyone, just letting everyone know who the artist is that will make the awesome art of Roy :D (had two sisters who did a lot of art, along with a bunch of friends, i understand it takes a while) and thanks! here, have a feesh *throws feesh at Paintballz*
The polar bear in my photo thanks you for the feesh.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
mega update! I decided to try using the detailed character profile sheet (but ive got the simple one stored away in case i decide to use that one again)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
made the post look nicer, re-added the theme, changed some relationships, and added a new Roysaurus! now you can know what the heck kinda stuff he's pretty much saying when he "swears"

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ive been trying to find you on he server but I didnt succeed ;(

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
added a picture of myself in Semi-Renaissance style garb (ignore the hat, but not the duster) as a way of giving an idea of how roy dresses