Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased The Open-Minded Blacksmith, Roy Beledrent

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
No way. That song, Wolf Blood, was made by one of my favorite artist. My songs on my character sheets contain his music too!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
it's just how roy is XD, moslt ybecause of the fact that he recognizes how young she is, and has absolutely no idea of how to talk to younger people

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Updated! made it much easier to find the information you're looking for, kinda. that and this way it doesnt take up so much space.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
UPDATED! *Hits with Updater Feesh* Have now added Roy's fear of snakes, as well as how he's currrently single, Ladies~ *puts on suave face, and causes nightmares and traumatic experiences for any women that sees said face* ;_;

Taphina

Lord of Altera
UPDATED! *Hits with Updater Feesh* Have now added Roy's fear of snakes, as well as how he's currrently single, Ladies~ *puts on suave face, and causes nightmares and traumatic experiences for any women that sees said face* ;_;
..... *Steals the Updater Feesh*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Added a vices and virtues thing that we discussed in my ethics class and i found it very interesting, so i decided to try it out here, the basic premise is that a virtue is a perfect mix of not too much and not too little, and when you have an excess/are lacking in a trait, it results in one of two different vices that are both, obviously, bad. Courage is taking appropriate actions of bravery (Cowardice would be to run from someone crying out for help, foolhardiness would be going against odds that are very dangerous to you, with little chance of you succeeding in a manner that benefits you or anyone else) Temperance is controlling your actions based on the desire of different pleasures (Licentiousness would be getting drunk every night, Asceticism would be not drinking because it's a stupid thing to do {That would have to be your personal belief for it to be asceticism}) Munificence is generosity with money/ money based items/time (miserliness is giving too little, prodigality is giving too much) Honour is less about morals and more about how one is viewed with said morals (Slavishness is very akin to low self esteem, but ALWAYS results in the belief that one is below others in all regards, Vanity is the belief that one is so much better than everyone else and should be held in higher regard.) Anger, the most interesting virtue, deals with how easy it is to anger you, and just how angry you get (Passivity means you don't get angry at much, even that which you should get angry and take a stand against, whereas rage means your ready to kick a puppy for jumping on your leg and slobbering over your new pants in excitement.)

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
Added a vices and virtues thing that we discussed in my ethics class and i found it very interesting, so i decided to try it out here, the basic premise is that a virtue is a perfect mix of not too much and not too little, and when you have an excess/are lacking in a trait, it results in one of two different vices that are both, obviously, bad. Courage is taking appropriate actions of bravery (Cowardice would be to run from someone crying out for help, foolhardiness would be going against odds that are very dangerous to you, with little chance of you succeeding in a manner that benefits you or anyone else) Temperance is controlling your actions based on the desire of different pleasures (Licentiousness would be getting drunk every night, Asceticism would be not drinking because it's a stupid thing to do {That would have to be your personal belief for it to be asceticism}) Munificence is generosity with money/ money based items/time (miserliness is giving too little, prodigality is giving too much) Honour is less about morals and more about how one is viewed with said morals (Slavishness is very akin to low self esteem, but ALWAYS results in the belief that one is below others in all regards, Vanity is the belief that one is so much better than everyone else and should be held in higher regard.) Anger, the most interesting virtue, deals with how easy it is to anger you, and just how angry you get (Passivity means you don't get angry at much, even that which you should get angry and take a stand against, whereas rage means your ready to kick a puppy for jumping on your leg and slobbering over your new pants in excitement.)
Wonderful (^_^)