Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The order of the White Cross

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
The Paladins are the Holiest warriors to be found in all of Altera, though lacking the combat skill of the Alteran First, they make up for this with their faith, indeed it is not uncommon for a paladin to be seen restoring a wounded comrade to full strength, or beating back daemonic entities with their powerful white magicks, devote followers of the great god Korigon, it is said that they are his chosen warriors and none will stay their wrath, once evil has been located they will fight it until either it, or they, are dead. To be a paladin is to be chosen by the gods, not any mortal man that walks this plane of existence.
They are the disciples of Korigon, in their right hand they hold faith, in the other a keen sword and the fate of many a fell warrior

Despite their role in many of Altera's great conflicts, little that is known about them indeed there is only one account of appearing to do battle, but it is unknown how true the writings actually are
And then a shining figure, cloaked in pure white emerged from that portal, the armour visible to me was flecked with blood, behind the figure emerged others, similarly cloaked, they turned and walked past me into the melee that was erupting outside, alas, that was the last i saw of them but their handiwork was evident, the foul bodies of the demons littered the floor, some even seemed to be smouldering from an unidentifiable energy.
I believe i was just witness to the coming of the fabled paladins of Altera, unheard of since the great cataclysm all those years ago...
It is also said that if you are chosen you will recieve a book, a book that tells of the location of the paladins and that is bound to the chosen reciever.

List of known members;

Zanros Hawklight - High Paladin of the Order of the White Cross, the only known member of the organisation at this time; A powerful Magic user with combat skills said to rival many of the great Knights Radiant, little is known of his past and there are many rumors of his true abilities, some say he is a White mage, others a great warrior, but the only true facts are those he himself chooses to reveal...

Thomas Pierce - Venerable Scout and warrior of the Order of the White Cross, he is a skilled outdoors man who prefers to stay at the tip of the spear. Hunting the darkness from the land, he smiles at the thought of another challenge and another adventure

Callus- Callus will take on any foe which threatens his friends or Altera, even if he has no hope of success, as experienced with a sword as he is Callus still prefers to use his axe as "it makes a better slicing noise". he is the most ruthless of the paladins thus far known

Basil Comnenus- Fabled tactician of old, Basil stands as one of the most experienced commanders on the field to date; a paramout leader with the sword as well as on the battlefield, and gifted with knowledge in tactics that is even said to be of rival to the great warlords of old themselves, Basil is not one to be taken lightly...

Headquaters:
Although the exact location of the headquarters is unknown, it is knowledge that their leader has close ties to the elves of Jhal Os Eirael, 2012-01-11_16.12.15.png

2012-01-11_16.12.54.png

Many have been chosen by the paladins recently, though the reason is unknown to all but them...

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Okay, so if you would like to become a paladin, please PM me a response, using this format

IG name;
RP name;
Why would you be chosen?;
A small introductory section (like mine), in case you are chosen :p;

there are a few 'rules' that you should be aware of

1. You must move to the city of Jhal Os Eirael, though this may change at a later date it is now optional for you to join the town due to popular demand
2. upon arriving at the stronghold your title must be changed to [Initiate], this will change as you rise through the ranks. (although i must ask lars if we can make this a lower rank title so it is available to everyone)
3. please remain in character at all times when in the stronghold

only a few rules but i think thatit makes things simpler, other than that becoming a paladin will have benifits, mostly alot of rp adventures/quests, and renown for your RP character as well as appearing in alot of lore that i am planning on writing.

Thanks, and i look forward to at least a few applications :)

Cast

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'd join but for the Jhal Os Eirael rule, if you make it town specific you aren't going to get many entrys, and besides Organizations aren't ment to be town based.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, just trying to help. (its just I don't want this to flop like the blades of ailkyr, cause it looks like a great organization.)

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Hmm, okay then, due to popular demand :p i will make this stronghold so that you do not have to join, but it is still optional and would be appreciated *waits for responses*

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Right then where do I post the application? Here, in a conversation or somewhere else?

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
[Added a new member to the list of known members]

also i am going to post the ranks of the people here for ease

[Paladin]
-Zanros Hawklight

[Initiate]
-Thomas Pierce
-Callus
-Basil Comnenus

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
fine then I've found a way in, well 2, one doesn't need magic but needs a parachute.