Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The order of the White Cross

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Zanros Hawklight - High Paladin of the Order of the White Cross, the only known member of the organisation at this time; A powerful Magic user with combat skills said to rival many of the great Knights Radiant, little is known of his past and there are many rumors of his true abilities, some say he is a White mage, others a great warrior, but the only true facts are those he himself chooses to reveal...

Thomas Pierce - Venerable Scout and warrior of the Order of the White Cross, he is a skilled outdoors man who prefers to stay at the tip of the spear. Hunting the darkness from the land, he smiles at the thought of another challenge and another adventure

Callus- Callus will take on any foe which threatens his friends or Altera, even if he has no hope of success, as experienced with a sword as he is Callus still prefers to use his axe as "it makes a better silcing noise". he is the most ruthless of the paladins thus far known
This are the kind of thing i meant when i said a small introductory section :p

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
You seem Viking.... They are Barbarians.
You are very much mistaken, not all men who call themselved Norse are barbarians by any means. Barbarians are savages and I do not find myself a savage . That was both disrespectful and vulgar to the people who took a man like me in and gave me a home.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry to nitpick, but aren't applications ment too be done in covos with TheCastellan? or has that rule been dropped?

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
You are very much mistaken, not all men who call themselved Norse are barbarians by any means. Barbarians are savages and I do not find myself a savage . That was both disrespectful and vulgar to the people who took a man like me in and gave me a home.
I am sorry for dishonouring you.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
TheCastellan, theres a slight problem in the strong hold, in the form of nether rack in front of most of the doors. (Can't deal with cause I'm not town member.)

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
yeah, unfortunately the stronghold was assailed by a demon recently, i may have to ask Lord Axex or the Archwizard Bellon to fortify the wards that i built into the walls

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
TheCastellan, just so you know I've becoming a sort of go between, between The Paladins of the White Cross and The Paladins of the White Cross, so I wac wondering if you could change my intro to that effect?