Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The plea for re-acceptance in reference to the second party; "Zach" [Accepted - Jase]

Oz the Puny and Pitiful

Lord of Altera
The RE-Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
UltimateZZV

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/t...ember-of-the-spice-girls-approved-ayda.42710/ (Accepted Mar 4, 2018)
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/t...e-second-party-zach-approved-somnastra.35192/ (Accepted Nov 7, 2015)

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Indeed

4. Tell us about yourself!
It's interesting, looking at my previous applications, you can see my development as a person. From a young rotisserie shithead to a painfully awkward teenager, I've had enough run-ins with HollowWorld to really catalog these changes. In today's application, I'll be re-applying for whitelist and proving that I've gone all the way back to rotisserie shithead--this time in Technicolor! Last we left off, I was on a bus, riding home from a Speech Tournament, soon to turn 17.

Now? I'm cringing at the last two applications as I sit in a college dorm, soon to turn 20. I major in Biological Sciences and Theatre Performance, while also working towards fluency in German. Between the last application and this one, I found and fell in love with Leeds United Athletic Football Club shortly before they signed Marcelo Bielsa as a manager. This one's probably the wildest change, considering pre-17-year-old me HATED sports as a general rule. Now, I play Football Manager more than anything else and dream of visiting Elland Road in the future.

What the Hell happened to hating sports, anyway? Wasn't that so much easier than watching Leeds get beat 3-1 by Chelsea?

About Your Character!
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/₪-thyme-₪-freedom-and-equality.42992/#post-735123 - Thyme, good boy. (Gonna update the profile once I'm back, if he's not Lore Friendly any more just let me know and I'll get on the support ticket. He looks to be Lore Friendly, though I'm out of contact with the majority of the Spice Family, so some minor changes to his general state of being will be needed. I didn't really play him enough [Like, I played him twice with people that aren't on any more] for him to just be shot forward in time and it not actually have an impact on quite literally anything.)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.