Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The plea for acceptance in reference to the second party; "Zach" [Approved - Somnastra]

Oz the Puny and Pitiful

Lord of Altera
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

UltimateZZV

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

Rural Missouri, United States.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

Hello this is human.
I am Zach, and I am a particularly amazing human being. I have a plan to dominate the world via conquest, and would consider myself very intelligent, however that is self-proclaimed. I don't very enjoy human face-to-face interaction, but roleplay has always entertained me. I am also blonde. I am now introduced, thank you, and have a nice day.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I am not particularly skilled in art, however I can be an okay builder and okay writer. Other than that, nothing.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

No.

8) Referrerer: (Optional)

Foxtrek_64

----

About your character
Name
:
Leo Hawkins

Race:

Human

Appearance:

Leo has black hair, and a chin-beard. His hair is short, spiking out towards the front. Leo stands at 5'8", and weighs ~150 pounds. He wears a blue coat that cuts off at his waist, leather pants, a purple shirt, leather gloves, and a thin metal armor on his chest, with additions of a leather sash and iron greaves and generic shoes.

---

The test
Leo was raised by a humble family of guards and construction workers in the area that is​
now Praelidium. Though his direct family was very small, he had a large extended family of cousins, uncles, and aunts who all lived with Leo's family, making their hovel cramped and relatively messy. Despite the hardship of a life filled with sharing a bedroom with 4 other boys and a house the size of a barn with an entire family, Leo was able to find interests and tastes in merchandise, wealth, and the expensive side of fashion. However, his already poor father, the main provider for the family, had fallen upon hard times, and the family was now reliant on a subsistence lifestyle. The family was in such a poor situation until they managed to move out of the region and into a woodland area, where they had set up a small farm. Leo helped his family survive as farmers, however they were unable to sell many of their goods, due to an overall low quality. The family slowly died off from disease or age, and two of starvation. Leo learned from his feeble grandfather the basics of shopkeeping, as his grandfather was an apprentice travelling merchant during his youth. After reaching adolescence, Leo left his family's home in search of the wealth he had for so long wished for. He attempted to follow in his grandfather's footsteps, and began selling cheap goods at haggled prices across Altera. Though he made enough money to support a quiet life in a large town, he would become quickly poor after every large profit due to a newfound love of gambling. Leo eventually got himself into trouble with bandits, and in an attempt to hide he returned to his family's farm, only to find it deserted and sold to a lively newly-wed couple. This couple was kind enough to give him shelter for a month, but he had promised to leave as soon as he felt safe. Leo kept his promise, and has been roaming around Altera aimlessly for a long time. He has attempted to extend charity to others, and has spent much of his travelling time (and money) working on his gambling abilities, however he still proves to be bad at betting.

Leo has lost nearly everything, but has not given up hope, and is a generically cheery​
person, giving charity to other people in need when possible. Though he usually is unable to give anyone anything, due to his avid gambling. Despite his poorness, he has managed to gain good clothing during his gambling escapades. For all the education that Leo has missed, he has proven to be logical and creative, and with his basic shopkeeping knowledge, he’s literate (to a fault), and can do basic math (as far as 2 digit addition and subtraction), however with some great inaccuracies in both his reading and his mathematics. Leo looks to the future with ambition, only seeing the good in the past, present, and future. His hope shines brightly, and he feels as though everything will be going his way if he just puts his mind into it.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there! Did a quick skim, and it looks like your test portion is a bit short. We like them to be at least 400 words so that we can have a chance of estimating how you'll do in RP, following the lore, etc. If you'll update it, I'll take another look! Thank you.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.