Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Races Of Altera. Introduction

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, in this thread series I am planning on doing out several threads that in each examine's a different race in Altera. I am going to be posting here the next Species that is being examined, so that all who wish to can post Artwork of that Race. I am mainly doing the Sentient beings, Ent's, Fae, Dwarfs, etc... I will be doing the Monsters, Creepers, Ghasts, etc..., Last. I will be talking to various people on the server who are RolePlaying that race.

The first Race is :
Orc's

All those who wish to post artwork of these are free to do so. I will pick the picture that best captures the Race's spirit. I will give a deadline of a week from tomorrow for the pictures to be in. I have asked The Artist to do some (No reply as of this time) and several other's have expressed interest in doing some.
Please, only do the pictures if you want to :)

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
Don't forget those who are mixed race :p

Sir Iadarath Nicholson, Son of a dwarvern gladiator and a Human Blacksmith.

atkrye

King of Quests
Remember not to get your elves mixed up with your wood elves. Wood elves are so absorbed in the forest they're practically a different race :p as it stands, only me and turu are wood elves in altera.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay guys, I might/might not put up a list of the species I will be writing up.
If you feel I might miss your race out, just post here :)
And Frankie, your first as I have most of it written In-Game anyway :p

Lemonsinthesky

I think I might like it here
If you run out of races you should start doing classes or something. e.g. Knight, Wizard, Blacksmith, Farmer

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Werewolves? Cant leave our favorite Eskimo out! Hmm. Golems, Ents. Are you doing creatures as well? Demons?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
All these I know guys :p
I was just wondering if anyone had a really obscure race, such as a Lich, which we have :p
Don't forget, if you are doing any artwork, you have a week :p
If you do want to do some, can you post here please saying so?