Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Races Of Altera. Introduction

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
All these I know guys :p
I was just wondering if anyone had a really obscure race, such as a Lich, which we have :p
Don't forget, if you are doing any artwork, you have a week :p
If you do want to do some, can you post here please saying so?
Lichs are not a race they are a form of undead monster

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry to make thing mire difficult, but what are you going to do about Bosmer elves like Jak, who can change race?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Sorry to make thing mire difficult, but what are you going to do about Bosmer elves like Jak, who can change race?
probably something like "Bosmer elves can turn into orcs. refer to 'Orc' for more info"
it's not that hard to do.

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
Don't forget about the Elementals. They should be rather easy because they're so rare, and there are so few kinds, Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, and Chaos.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
That would be the logical solution, I still thing Shadows bitten of more than he can chew.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I recon the members of each race should write up thier own characteristics and then get Shadow to verify them.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thanks (I once again apologies for my bad spelling and grammar dilexya and a touch screen are to blame.)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Did I not make that clear? :p
My bad,
When I said this:

I will be talking to various people on the server who are RolePlaying that race.
I meant that I shall be talking to someone who is, say, roleplaying a Dwarf, and get them to come up with some characteristics of their race, then I will look up online some more info about the race (if there is any) in a fantasy sense, my bad :p

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
If you are going to do the merfolk, you can ask me questions. I am the eldest, and the teacher, so if you plan on doing my race, please feel free to ask questions.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Quick question: Do the pictures have to be drawn by the individual that posts them? Because I could find images online too.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'd like drawn ones, but if you get some from online, that'll be fine too. However, I kinda want it to look like they where drawn, if you know what I mean.