Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Races Of Altera. Introduction

matyio

The original mute
I have a really difficult race for you, formless ones :D, I am probably the only one to think up this race, sooooo, I guess some stuff being made up by you would be cool as well. also no picture needed, they are invisible to human eyes.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
theres many people that is the only one of that race :p
werewolf : itzza
The Zora : darkwolf
Proxy : you
Totally silly : me
totally awesome demon : Cubey.
golem : Aux
Ent : mc king
and then there is some others i cant remember :/

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Werewolf : Gaby is. And itzza is like 3 different races now so :p
Silly: yes, just you
Demon : Cubey is the best one, but there are one or two others

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
lol...
hey im more than silly also :3
*and you dont want to know how much* is gaby an werewolf? :confused:
i thought she just was some kind of wolf girl and theres no demon that is awesome els than cubey :p

matyio

The original mute
yes well some are races that aren't hard to find out about, i mean come on werewolves are steeped in mythic traditions, whereas my characters "master" needs at least a basic physics to understand how it even exists, and even then it might not be able to exist really :D.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Half bloods...im half dragon half human :O
it probably makes me hang around the demons..sinds ive got horns and scales nowadays hehehe

matyio

The original mute
yes, but half bloods aren't technically a race in themselves, just an amalgamation made by the breeding of one race with another.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
my mommy and daddy wernt mixed :(...my blood is infused with that of a dragon and absorbing his soul i changed.
*throws himself in with the demons*
just dont forget to mention that there are those who became demons...

matyio

The original mute
hmmmm, now i feel like doing math for some reason *goes off to figure out pi to 3 trillion digits*

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I recon half breeds should get a say but only a little mention like see dwarf for some characterisics and see elves for others (well thats what it is in my case)

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I'd like drawn ones, but if you get some from online, that'll be fine too. However, I kinda want it to look like they where drawn, if you know what I mean.
Okay, for me it's just that I have no tablet or paint/draw program on my computer to use, so it would be difficult for me to get pictures onto the forum unless they were already on the Internet.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Ahem, I'm also a golem ;)