Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Races Of Altera. Introduction

Gaby

Lord of Altera
lol...
hey im more than silly also :3
*and you dont want to know how much* is gaby an werewolf? :confused:
i thought she just was some kind of wolf girl and theres no demon that is awesome els than cubey :p
yes. I'm a werewolf.
I'm just different from Itzza because of magic flowers. I think. it's a bit of a spoiler.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
So your a southern dawrf, and Im a northern dwarf.....cool.
Mhm, I was born in Ascension Heights, when it was run by us dwarves, sadly it got overun and my parents,familt and friedsn were killed, I escaped and found residence in Skara-Have a a read of my Profile:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Sorry to make thing mire difficult, but what are you going to do about Bosmer elves like Jak, who can change race?
Well I cant turn into races. Its not something I can control. I just change depending on how I'm feeling. Orc when im really angry and merman when I feel like eating a human. Anyway I prefer to be in my Bosmer form.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, I'm gonna extend the deadline by another week (to next friday) since I may or may not have to re-write the stuff I already have on Orc's *sigh* lol

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
If you want I could write a couple of paragraphs on Bosmer? Saves you a race atleast.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Well I cant turn into races. Its not something I can control. I just change depending on how I'm feeling. Orc when im really angry and merman when I feel like eating a human. Anyway I prefer to be in my Bosmer form.
Hmm... I'm not sure I've ever felt the feeling of wishing to eat a human. Must be an odd feeling :p

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Well they are annoying creatures and sometimes the fat ones look quite tasty. You must respect that if I couldnt understand your language then I would see you as grunting animals ready for eating. It is only because of our gift of tongues that I can understand you.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
If you want I could write a couple of paragraphs on Bosmer? Saves you a race atleast.
Lol, I'm gonna do elves last as there are so many sub-races
but, please, feel free :) I was going to talk to you when I came to Elves anyway

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Don't forget Eskimerwolves!

Hehe only kidding, the only reason I'm 3 different races is bad luck and bewpy is nasty.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
*sigh* I hate exams. And creepers -_-
I'll have to delay my post on Orc's by another day or so until I can write down what I can remember that was in the Book.... That I lost when a creeper blew up beside me :(
And I wont be able to upload it tomorrow as I have a ton of exams to do, and will need to be studying.
If anyone did any Artwork (I doubt it, but I don't mind to be honest It was just to help people visualize them) You have until Sunday 'till I post :) I'll accept them after that, but I'd like one or two in for then ;)