Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella

Official Alteran
um I am sort of a slave right now... so I'll just do this for fun!

In-Game name:
reelru
Roleplay name:
Reelru (unknown last name)
House: Unknown
Religious beleifs: Shalherana
RP reason for joining: Ced stalks her.)
OOC Reason: Ced stalks her (Seriously Ced. Stahp.)
Anything else you'd like to add?:
she is pretty good with a bow but perfers to sneak around and be a spy :)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Heeeey why not.​
In-Game name: K9_Diarmuid
Roleplay name: Elrohir
House: None as of yet
RP religious beliefs: El follows Jax ever since the shipwreck (See Whitelist)
Reason for applying: (RP:) Elrohir is at a point in his life where he feels that he is worthless. He is involved in one group and that is it. After the death of all his friends, he doesn't seek revenge or justice, just a new beginning. He heard whispers in the tavern where he spends his free time. This whispers spoke of a Guild of Rangers. He pondered this for a while and set out to find the leader of this guild and to seek the real Elrohir. He is proficient with a bow but hasn't picked up one for quite some time since he used to be his Boat's spotter and sniper way up high in the crows nest. He is also quite stealthy when he want's to be and has often just walked by people unnoticed. His one weakness is his fondness of ''The Peak''. The Ale he drinks in the tavern he locals at. He is not an alcoholic but to quote Pringles ''Once ya pop you just can't stop''. He also feels that if he has a mission in his life he will become a better person overall.
Reason for applying: (OOC:) Some of the reasons above are the reasons to join ooc. I want to join a society and I think this is the one that fits my character best. I thought of trying to join the assassins guild but that's not how El is. I also want to get better with bows in terms of MCMMO and I want to take a twist in my characters plot.
Timezone: GMT
Link to a character profile/whitelist application: A character profile will be coming soon, but here's the Whitelist app: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/k9_diarmuid-application-approved-tiberione.19927/
Anything else you'd like to add?: When the magic section gets going again I will try to make El a mage. Probably one to do with nature to better his forest. I also like that idea and want to use it in RP. El doesn't like Syriens for many, many reasons. He also lives in Aeroch Nor, and doesn't plan on moving out as it has a lot of Airships and he enjoys them. He does, however, have no problem in having a second home if necessary. The person that EL' looks up to the most is The Birdman and will do whatever he says (within reason). His trust is limited and only confides in two other people. -K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
This is nice, like the look of it! That's something I should say; If you're in the Assassin's Guild, the Ranger's won't accept you. They refuse to be linked to contract killers :p

But yeah, looks good :) Find one of the Rangers, and we'll talk.
Yeah, I'm not in that guild, I did consider it before I found this one but it wasn't Elrohir's style :p

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Also: Does anyone here know someone who is good at making skins? I edited one of the skins linked here to better represent my character but whenever I try to use it, it messes up and goes one block either side. I think I'm missing a row of pixels but can't tell where.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Do you want it in PSD or PNG?

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
All that is left is for me to meet up with you, then get a tailor to make me new clothes

-K9

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
In-Game name: TheEpicBawse
Roleplay name: Dregon Darkhood
House: (used to be Takeshi but it is gone now)
RP religious beliefs: none
Reason for applying: I've always been trying to find a ranger type of guild. When I see this, I know it's the right one.(I've also read all of the Ranger's Apprentice series)
Timezone: UTC-8
Link to a character profile/whitelist application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/dregon-darkhood-bandit-to-mercenary.12427/ http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/theepicbawse-application-approved-alaila.11459/
Anything extra you’d like to add: My rp character is good with bows, knives, and stealth. He is rusty with swords and absolutely hates heavy armor. He is okay at unarmed combat and is decent at parkour.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
In-Game name: TheEpicBawse
Roleplay name: Dregon Darkhood
House: (used to be Takeshi but it is gone now)
RP religious beliefs: none
Reason for applying: I've always been trying to find a ranger type of guild. When I see this, I know it's the right one.(I've also read all of the Ranger's Apprentice series)
Timezone: UTC-8
Link to a character profile/whitelist application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/dregon-darkhood-bandit-to-mercenary.12427/ http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/theepicbawse-application-approved-alaila.11459/
Anything extra you’d like to add: My rp character is good with bows, knives, and stealth. He is rusty with swords and absolutely hates heavy armor. He is okay at unarmed combat and is decent at parkour.
Looks nice :D I should probably stress, we aren't based off the Ranger's Apprentice, though many many many things are similar :p

Also, thanks for filling the application out, but that is no longer a way to get into the Guild. Find one us in RP, and we'll take it from there :D

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
Looks nice :D I should probably stress, we aren't based off the Ranger's Apprentice, though many many many things are similar :p

Also, thanks for filling the application out, but that is no longer a way to get into the Guild. Find one us in RP, and we'll take it from there :D
Ok, next time I get on, that's the first thing I'm doing!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
The Guild is full!
Until our recruit ranks thin, we are taking on no more aspiring Rangers.
If you had plans of joining us and are angered by this, I suggest that you practice patience.

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
In-Game name: Creepcruncher
Roleplay name: At the moment, Shren.
House: None. I don't really trust them.
RP religious beliefs: None.
Reason for applying: Stealth and bow skills suit me :D
Timezone: GMT
Anything extra you’d like to add: Very good with bow, good tactician.
Find us ingame :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Updated!

Ced and Dayter took a romantic walk in the woods :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.