Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella

Official Alteran
um... Well lets just say I can join now.. :D so If I could talk to someone in rp..? (Although I think Ced is stalking me...)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
um... Well lets just say I can join now.. :D so If I could talk to someone in rp..? (Although I think Ced is stalking me...)
I'M DOING NO SUCH THI-

Ok, one of us will find you at some point and RP :D

We're kinda full... But... I dunno. I'm tired of organising everything :p Something will happen.

Ella

Official Alteran
As I looked at this thread for the third (millionth) time I saw this:​
"based partially on the Rangers Apperntice series"​
and my thoughts were:​
ohmygurd-this-is-partially-based-off-of-the-rangers-apprentice-series-i'm-in-love
So, yea. I need to join. Now.
Also! I made this:

Reelru3.PNG
(sorry for being so persistent!)
*peace*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
stuuuuuuuf​
PATIENCE YOUNG PADAWAN.

Ced'll be graduating a few recruits when I come back from my magical journeys through Dartmoor, so there should be some space then :D

Don't worry, we'll get you in sooooon~

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
As I looked at this thread for the third (millionth) time I saw this:​
"based partially on the Rangers Apperntice series"​
and my thoughts were:​
ohmygurd-this-is-partially-based-off-of-the-rangers-apprentice-series-i'm-in-love
So, yea. I need to join. Now.
Also! I made this:
(sorry for being so persistent!)
*peace*
Time zone?

TheMadDuckie

Lord of Altera
In-Game name: TheMadDuckie
Roleplay name: Malka
Reason for applying RP: Malka is a 14 year old girl who has a knack for sneaking around, and would like to do some good with her ability, once she gets some practice of course. Malka would join to meet people with the same intrests as her, and to also hone her skills.
Reason for applying OOC: I'd like to join an rp group and meet new people, it's also a great oppertunity to rp more.
Timezone: UTC-04:00
House: None
RP religious beliefs: None currently.

Domran

Loyal Servant of Altera
In-Game name: Domran
Roleplay name: Domran Formont
House: Formont
RP religious beliefs: Domran does not believe in anything.
Reason for applying: My character would suit this order as he knows how to handle a bow and sword.
Timezone: GMT
Anything extra you’d like to add: None.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm happy to say we're now recruiting again!

If you want to join, contact either me or Mairin (IGNs Caedd and mairinbaihn), and we'll organise something :D

To everyone who was applied and declined due to us being full, you need to ask too :3

minus9914

Villager
Hey Ced!!!:)
I read your story and Im impressed, I will really like to join you. Im actually better at sword, but that doesnt mean that bow skill is one of my disadvantages;)
So msg or reply to me for your answer. ( By the way thanks for your help on my searching for a house, I really apreciate it)

minus9914

Villager
Hey Ced!!!:)
I read your story and Im impressed, I will really like to join you. Im actually better at sword, but that doesnt mean that bow skill is one of my disadvantages;)
So msg or reply to me for your answer. ( By the way thanks for your help on my searching for a house, I really apreciate it)
So... its a yes or a no??:p

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I don't know yet :3 RP, get to know our characters, etc. No one gets in on an out of character agreement :)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Updated, with pretty font. YES I KNOW I USE THAT ALL THE TIME, IT'S MAGICAL.

... We've changed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.