Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
What font is that? Me gusta.
It's so Elfy and loopy and gaaaaahhh. I've decided it's Ced's handwriting :p On Pages (the word processing system for Mac), there are two fonts that are practically identical: Corsiva Hebrew, and Kokonor :D

*tears hair out* STUPID ELF. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE SOCIABLE.
*Begins plotting an elaborate scheme to make Faelin become friends with Ced.*

Anithola

Lord of Altera
It's so Elfy and loopy and gaaaaahhh. I've decided it's Ced's handwriting :p On Pages (the word processing system for Mac), there are two fonts that are practically identical: Corsiva Hebrew, andKokonor :D

*Begins plotting an elaborate scheme to make Faelin like Ced.*
Okay thanks! Im just gunna go ahead and be a copy cat XD That font is just lovely :heart:

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
In-Game name: WisemanBorgir
Roleplay name: Dar'ket Patrimaz'ko
House: None
RP religious beliefs: The Evil Trio
Reason for applying: Dar'ket simply wishes to expand on his abilities as scout, he was originally a Bogstrider and wants a change of scenery
Timezone: BST
Link to a character profile/whitelist application: See signature.
Anything extra you’d like to add: Dar'ket uses Corrupted Elves Crossbows

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
IGN: MP_unique_Jon
RP name: jonak Gaelin
House: Lonmar
Reasons for Applying: He wishes to join a group where he can do good things for others, get support and get his life back in order.
Timezone: GMT or BST... Which ever one Britain is in.
Link to Char profile: [link]
Anything else you wish to add: Oak.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I would get on but I'm currently being ferried across a large body of water and so any activity other than staring out the window and occasionally typing would regrettably result in the inner lining of my stomach upping sticks and moving to become the inner lining of the window.
... I'd hurl chunks.

Deash is always on when his timezone allows :) He's EST, and he'd be great to catch. There's Dacoutts, who's an Aussie, Mairin's on PST and she's pretty active, as well as Rygan, Deester and Jason~

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
I would get on but I'm currently being ferried across a large body of water and so any activity other than staring out the window and occasionally typing would regrettably result in the inner lining of my stomach upping sticks and moving to become the inner lining of the window.
... I'd hurl chunks.

Deash is always on when his timezone allows :) He's EST, and he'd be great to catch. There's Dacoutts, who's an Aussie, Mairin's on PST and she's pretty active, as well as Rygan, Deester and Jason~
YEAH... SURE... DEASH... WHEN HE'S NOT AFK.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Updates and updates and updates!

Well, not really. I just deleted some stuff because we were making it far too easy for you all ;)

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.