Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers Guild

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Yes! Falkner is on the road again, and he's looking for someone to train under.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Yeah, may get to fiddling with ranks today if I think of it/have time. May also get to fiddling with associations.

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T SEE THIS EARLIER THIS WEEK, but yes, we need to get you some more RP-
Yah, at the moment I can only solidly be on the server around weekends, based on varying amounts of school work, but I'll try to get stuff done faster! :)

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Yah, at the moment I can only solidly be on the server around weekends, based on varying amounts of school work, but I'll try to get stuff done faster! :)
That's alright! Lots of people have that issue~ Just poke myself or @Lavilethorn (currently our designated recruiterbutt)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*eyeballs roster*

Currently the Ranger Hall in Tauredal is undergoing some renovation! Hopefully will be up and running soon, and useful as a public nexus for recruitment. Rangers will also be (slowly) looking for other towns to set up smaller Halls in.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
*eyeballs roster*

Currently the Ranger Hall in Tauredal is undergoing some renovation! Hopefully will be up and running soon, and useful as a public nexus for recruitment. Rangers will also be (slowly) looking for other towns to set up smaller Halls in.
Is the Rangers hall mainly used for meetings for the group?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
@Mitch I know you're inactive, do you want to be taken off the roster?
Aryus has been under 'tentative' for a whiiiile, never officially got back into joining aside from the brief stint of helping Harlow; I don't see any problem with freeing up some space there!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Aryus has been under 'tentative' for a whiiiile, never officially got back into joining aside from the brief stint of helping Harlow; I don't see any problem with freeing up some space there!
:heart: If ever you do come back online to RP, and want a spot, just give me a poke.
This is going to sound stupid but, what is the Exodus?
Not a dumb question at all! It's pretty "ancient" history at this point, but was basically the series of events that led to us getting this most recent map (Although that ACTUAL answer can be seen in the link that @Niek Morenta provided~).

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
*waves arm* Hey! Hey! My Guild loves friendship! Want some friendship!? We got it!

Halendar

Lord of Altera
*eyeballs roster*

This yes. Halendar wants this again :3

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
With the public area of the Tauredal Ranger Hall being more or less complete, here we go! Tagging folks because I can. Also, I need someone to come take some screenshots- *kaffkaffDeashkaff*

@Azur
@Sophe
@ForestRose
@Lavilethorn
@dacoutts
@Ced
@Deash12
@skuller
@mairinbaihn
@Raykaystar
@Arrowflint

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A note is tacked on the board with a nail through each corner. Clearly someone intends for it to stay up for some time.

To all Rangers, recruits, and those seeking to join our ranks,

This Hall is open for the use of any member of the Guild, and any Ranger who desires to become the Tauredal Ranger can find me to take over management of it. This includes the recruitment of promising individuals that come to our doors. Currently there is no Ranger who holds this position.

Recruits are also welcome to utilize the bunks upstairs, but are asked to keep non-Ranger visitors to an absolute minimum. This common area should be adequate enough for most purposes, and is accessible by the public.

Those who seek admission into the Guild should seek a Ranger, or a Sentinel. If there is none in residence here, a note may be placed on this board with information on how to contact you. This does not guarantee that you will be found to have the appropriate mix of skills and temperament which are necessary to become a Ranger.

May Wisdom guide you.

Somnastra Elenthalion-Arretez, Sentinel of the Rangers