Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers Guild

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Dose the Guild have a recruitment location or a publicly known place people could seek them out the speak with members?
To be honest, all you've got to do is find one of the Rangers and talk to them about recruitment. As for a publicly known place for people to find them, Tauredal is at present the only place people should know of that there is a Ranger Hall in(Which is stated somewhere in the main post).

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I hope to get William more involved in the server in a final-attempt at keeping him around.. I may approach some of you folks I know about him ICly~

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So I've heard interesting rumors about the strange and unusual symbol for this guild as set up by its founder Nylas worstideamakerever Swifteye JasonK94 (Just in case he ever pops his head on again you dork :p). Care to lend an ear to my concerns Som? ;)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
No, but you quote it all the time.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Some People think we use magic. They are wrong. I am Dayter. Kings Ranger, I have traveled looking for a home after being banished from my home land. I was framed. People are afraid of me. They say I use black magic, All it is is my cloak. It allows me to blend into environments. Although the people do not understand what I do. Now I spend my days drinking in taverns and getting drunk. But I have the urge to do something else, explore, adventure. I have sobered up, And have been traveling for 4 days. I have come across this land Altera. I wait to see what adventures await me here. Hopefully I can find a new life here. Maybe I'll look into the Rangers Corp. Maybe I could Get my Oakleaf back. My Honor and A sense of accomplishment.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Some People think we use magic. They are wrong. I am Dayter. Kings Ranger, I have traveled looking for a home after being banished from my home land. I was framed. People are afraid of me. They say I use black magic, All it is is my cloak. It allows me to blend into environments. Although the people do not understand what I do. Now I spend my days drinking in taverns and getting drunk. But I have the urge to do something else, explore, adventure. I have sobered up, And have been traveling for 4 days. I have come across this land Altera. I wait to see what adventures await me here. Hopefully I can find a new life here. Maybe I'll look into the Rangers Corp. Maybe I could Get my Oakleaf back. My Honor and A sense of accomplishment.
I saw this coming.