Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers Guild

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
With the public area of the Tauredal Ranger Hall being more or less complete, here we go! Tagging folks because I can. Also, I need someone to come take some screenshots- *kaffkaffDeashkaff*

@Azur
@Sophe
@ForestRose
@Lavilethorn
@dacoutts
@Ced
@Deash12
@skuller
@mairinbaihn
@Raykaystar
@Arrowflint

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A note is tacked on the board with a nail through each corner. Clearly someone intends for it to stay up for some time.
To all Rangers, recruits, and those seeking to join our ranks,

This Hall is open for the use of any member of the Guild, and any Ranger who desires to become the Tauredal Ranger can find me to take over management of it. This includes the recruitment of promising individuals that come to our doors. Currently there is no Ranger who holds this position.

Recruits are also welcome to utilize the bunks upstairs, but are asked to keep non-Ranger visitors to an absolute minimum. This common area should be adequate enough for most purposes, and is accessible by the public.

Those who seek admission into the Guild should seek a Ranger, or a Sentinel. If there is none in residence here, a note may be placed on this board with information on how to contact you. This does not guarantee that you will be found to have the appropriate mix of skills and temperament which are necessary to become a Ranger.

May Wisdom guide you.

Somnastra Elenthalion-Arretez, Sentinel of the Rangers
William may have to come visit this, in search of Dayter XD

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Brings the twins hands them to daddy deash walks off for a kid free evening* XD

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
*Padraigin sighs, knowing that things were about to get complicated...*

*Aragion was excited, he was waiting for this moment as he was told.*

Last edited:

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
*Rubs hands together* Ok, now Falkner just needs a reason to go to Tauredal, without knowing anything about the guild besides its existence....

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
And Sakyra I've been trying to keep an eye out for you, but you may need to give me a hand :p :D

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Dose the Guild have a recruitment location or a publicly known place people could seek them out the speak with members?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Dose the Guild have a recruitment location or a publicly known place people could seek them out the speak with members?
First Rule about the Rangers Guild.. You don't talk about the Rangers Guild c;