Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Militia

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Update on Command ranks

Supreme Commander- Polo the Shirt

Archer Commander- Snipero "Headshotter" Bow (tdoggy27)(freyadavis)(warwolf)(mokwar)(AJ GUathier)(gizmoon1)

Melee Commander- Jake "Slicer" Chopemup-Second in Comand- (Eosir)-Troops- (maybe tdoggy27)(Overlord)(warwolf)(ghostkario)(mariomluigifish) More Needed

Head of Healers- (AJ GUathier)(Bruce)(Tarron)(Kirbynerdyburbyflurbyturbymurby)More Needed

Strike Team Leader- Benijim "Parkour" Runner-Second in Command-(HeerKarel)-Troops- (readij)(epikplayer) (Roablade) (mistahh)(oliverpayne)- 2 more needed

Folk Fighters- (minez2000) Many more needed

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would like to join the militia.
My in game name is wolfpilot
and I would like to join the melee team.
And I will be honored to fight in battle.
(I can also make you weapons)

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Btw, Benijim, please note that i've always been a member of the strike team, not the archers. :)

-Mountainpuma

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Hey, guys. I recruited some new people for the Militia.
1: Osprey(1 caracter only) homeless. Wants to fight for some money, not for cause.
2: Kage (HolyJebusMan 2nd caracter.)Homeless. Prefers melee or strike team.

-Kairo

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I only met them in RP in-game unfortunately, but we could always search for them in the forum's search engine.

-Kairo

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Ok Angel could you come out to the barracks i'm making a blascksmith for you to repair the gear. It in near your lcaimed are in fact some of the melons are in your chunk:p

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
The following player wants to join: Z3lectro. He uses a bow, so he's most likely to be in Archer Division.

-Kairo

snipero1

Lord of Altera
I'm here just to say that whenever I'm on could anyone in the Militia please come to the barracks as I have noticed a lack of training and such. I wish to remedify this by making training sessions whenever I send out a call on OOC. If you do not wish to attend and you are a veteran of the Militia then feel free to come but the rookies I want trained and ready. This is a great opportunity for rps and RP growths that I don't want to miss.

Shmoopernator

Lord of Altera
Hmm, I'd like to join. Strike team is the one for me, since people do consider me fast, good at laying low and one with my blade. I came across your place in the wilds. The silver Militia seems friendly as they took me in for the night. If accepted i look forward to fighting a long side you all.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
All right, I'd ask the leader of the strike team about that, but other than that, welcome to Militia!

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Hello fellow soldiers! I am here to suggest something for the Militia, which is...*drumroll* Ranks! I think adding ranks to the Militia would really make this group more organized and professional. I already have some ideas of ranks:

Supreme Commander: Polo (MrPolo)

Archer Commander: Dan (snipero1)
Master archer
Veteran archer
Archer
Recruit

Melee Commander: Jake
Master swordsman
Veteran swordsman
Swordsman
Recruit

Healer Commander: (AJ GUathier)
Master Healer
Veteran Healer
Healer
Recruit

Striker Commander: Bronn (Benijim)
Master Striker
Veteran Striker
Striker
Recruit

P.S. Please alert me if this will be implemented.

-Kairo