Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Militia

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Attention all! i have a merry announcement! :)

I have quit the golden crusade to be reunited with my former sword brothers! i truly missed you guys, and i have decided to rejoin you in the fight for altera! :D

-I'll see you all online :D

-Mountainpuma

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Giving the slayers supplies will get you nothing! They will take the supplies and kill you. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT try to trade back the base!

Spark

Broken
Come take it back with all your mighty warriors, if you can protect the capital you could easily beat a few slayers...

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Dont worry, sir. Dan and I have been thinking about a different plan. Talk to Dan for more info.

-Kairo

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Nice work everyone the Militia's first victory! we lost A lot of men but we had a victory! See you all at the lamb! Oh and how many men and women did we lose?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I'm very sorry I did not attend at the battle, sir......I'm so sorry, so sorry......

-Kairo

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Are you going to have a funeral for our lost soldiers? If so I want to organize it and host it.

P.S. I'm still very sorry.....:(

-Kairo

snipero1

Lord of Altera
No problem tdoggy also missed it but like i said there will be more battles before the end. We are also holding a funeral service and sure you can organise it.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Thank you! I will do my best to organize it! Is the place set or do I have to build it?

-Kairo

snipero1

Lord of Altera
We have no place set but i would prefer it if you built near the outpost. Maybe that clear space near the Parkour course?

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Also in recruitment do we have any repairmen that can repair diamond if so i suggest we set up a barracks for them to repair as we can't afford to lose them.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
I missed out on or first battle?!?

aww :( sorry i couldn't make it guys. If you tell me when the funeral will be held, i promise i'll be there to honor our fallen brothers.

-Looking forward to our next battle. hopefully i'll be there to participate.

-Mountainpuma

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
It`s okay, brother in arms. I couldn`t make it as well unfortunately. :
As for the funeral I will have mutiple dates. Instead of just one funeral.

-Kairo