Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The University of Altera Teacher Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
This question might have been answered earlier..not sure... haven't been on the forums for a while but, if you're a teacher, can you just teach people whenever? Or do you need approval before you begin class?

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I wish to sign up for battle tactics, weapons and warefare classes. I don't know if there is an application or not but I'm eager to start lessons

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
In game name: Valonyx
Country/State: Canada.
RP name: Magnus Arcturus IV
What do you want to teach? Field Tactics/Horse combat
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Field Tactics would be a great asset to major commanders, as they could overwhelm their protagonists not by the size or the equipment of their armies, but by tactical knowledge. this class would allow future leaders to take advantage of things such as the terrain, their man's ''morale'', the positioning of their troops and such. Horse combat is a great add to the university, as it is the only remaining type of combat that was not fully exploited. a good cavalry charge can almost decimate armies at the good moment.
What experience do you have in this skill? (character's talking) As the grand master of The Golden Crusade, i had lots of chances to take vital decisions and lead the men on the field. Since i was a young man, i was trained in combat and such, but most importantly in riding and horse fighting. I think i could be of use to the University.
Seriously i do know a lot about tactics, as ive been playing lots of games related to them.

navac

Lord of Altera
In game name:Navac11
Country/State:England
RP name:Lynari
What do you want to teach? Basic Magic/Advanced magic (I could also do potion classes)

Why would this class be a good addition to the University?
New Wizards and Mages of Altera need to be taught the basics of magic and how to cast spells and when they finally get used to basic magic start teaching them more technical magic like spell weaving
What experience do you have in this skill: She is naturally talented at magic and has also practised alot (Roleplayed with magic also)

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
In game name: mistaahh
Country/State: belgium
RP name: mistaahh'venra'ghi'vro(mist for short)
What do you want to teach? shifting for the gifted among us
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? yes, because shifters are outcasts who think they're the only ones among humans, elves or other races
What experience do you have in this skill? i am a shifter myself and can almost control every weapon i can shift

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
In game name: mistaahh
Country/State: belgium
RP name: mistaahh'venra'ghi'vro(mist for short)
What do you want to teach? shifting for the gifted among us
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? yes, because shifters are outcasts who think they're the only ones among humans, elves or other races
What experience do you have in this skill? i am a shifter myself and can almost control every weapon i can shift
Shifters dont exist in Altera

RabidPraryDogs

Lord of Altera
In game name: RabidPraryDogs
Country/State: United States
RP name: Avryelle Levillaine
What do you want to teach? Elemental Magic
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? I see many classes of just Magic, but no specifics. If there were more narrow magic subjects, I think it would be more interesting.
What experience do you have in this skill? My character used to teach at a mage college before it was taken by an army of undead.

Axell

Lord of Altera
In game name: vmmv22
Country/State: Oregon, United States of America
RP name: Axell Coovial MicHie
What do you want to teach? Philosophy
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? I believe it would be a good class for the students of the university because it would help them learn how to answer the many great questions, like "What is the meaning of life," and it would also help many of the students that wish to become scholars or great thinkers.
What experience do you have in this skill? Ever since I was in Elementary School, whenever the class discusses philosophy, I am always answering all of the questions the teacher asks us. For 6th and 7th grade, I took philosophy class, and I also did in 10th grade.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
In game name: Overlord2304
Country/State: the Netherlands
RP name: Albright
What do you want to teach? : Northern region warfare and construction
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? : The northern region of the northern kingdoms are unexplored and empty perfect for new cities and armys to be forged but brave man and woman are needed for this GREAT and NOBLE task.
The risk is high so is the reward.
What experience do you have in this skill? : i am co-mayor of the nothern town of thundervall and constructed most of the city's buildings.

Mortar86

Villager
In game name: Mortar86
Country/State: U.S./ Maryland
RP name: Dur'kirm
What do you want to teach? Chemistry and Potions, Apothecary, Medicines, I would also like to teach anatomy of mobs and plants. (kind of like a biology class)
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Chemistry in MC is an art. Like chemistry in RL it takes knowledge and skills to learn the art of potions. You need to know how to obtain materials, the branches of potions, and how to alter potions to make them stronger and more effective. If you have a chemistry class in the University new students learning about magic and other higher level spiritual ideas can take this class as a step toward a fuller education.
Everyone who wants to be an explorer, farmer, mage, healer, salesman should know about the plants and animals that roam Altera. If you can master the ways of the biological sciences, you can better perform your position and make fuller, more fertile fields, and more productive businesses.
What experience do you have in this skill? I am a very experienced potion maker. I have almost memorized how to make every potion and how to use them. I know what materials are needed and how to make them. I also know a lot about farming techniques and I can write great resources for the library. I would love to share my knowledge with others in a RP environment.
RL skills: I am a student aide IRL and I help teach struggling students in math and science classes. I would be a great candidate to hold a class.

Status
Not open for further replies.