Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The University of Altera Teacher Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Notice to members of House Korigon:
Firstly, congratulations to Death_Crafter, he is the highest ranked Korigon.
A new tournament bout to update the ranking will be in 1 week, starting at 5 pm EST.
The next tournament will be done with wooden swords.

As to classes:
I will be teaching Battle Tactis, Army Command, and personal Combat.
Hrothgar (ninjatangerine) will be teaching Warfare, Weapons, and Dwarven combat.

If you wish to attend any of my classes, please let me know here, with your in game name, your RP name, and which class(es) you wish to attend.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Thank you very much to my religion students. We had a good lesson with some very good questions!

Future lessons will go into more depth in single gods and their motives, instead of skimming over them all like this introductory lesson today.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
A new tournament bout to update the ranking will be in 1 week, starting at 5 pm EST.

As to classes:
Hrothgar (ninjatangerine) will be teaching Warfare, Weapons, and Dwarven combat.

If you wish to attend any of my classes, please let me know here, with your in game name, your RP name, and which class(es) you wish to attend.
You could post full table of Stats...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Well, I would be more than happy to attend all of the classes of Korigon. Also, though I am a Korigon myself I teach physics some time............ unknown when..... ._.

CaptainRATZ

Villager
In game name: Capt_RATZ
Country/State: North Carolina, Amuricah.
RP name: Remus Arthur Timothy Zimmerman
What do you want to teach?
I wish to be the general substitute teacher for any class in the humanities or alchemy department. I have also noticed a deep lack of a Theatre, Musical Theatre, and Music Appreciation classes which I would gladly teach.
Why would this class be a good addition to the University?
Well, music is the single greatest gift ever given to this giant pile of space rock we live on. And to spread knowledge of the theatre and it's wonders to the youth of Altera would be a dream come true. Plus, we will have a ton of fun and take field trips and stuff. And I can probably use things like Ventrillo and such to actually teach some lessons with almost a LARPing style, which would be really cool and enjoyable. Besides, we could put on a full fledged, self written Alteran Musical at the end of each school year. How Totally Awesome would that be?
What experience do you have in this skill?
In game, my character will tell you something different every time someone asks him what he does. This is because he it the classic "Bard of all Trades". At the moment, he runs a pub in the Eastern Frontier, but he has a growing music collection, and a knowledge of theatre from all over the world through his travels as a Trader and Merchant for a shipping company. I personally have been doing theatre for the past two thirds of my life, have taken classes on it both at school and through locally taught workshops. I been to the NC Honors Chorus, All-Sate Chorus, and done several musical theatre camps at colleges. I have taken AP Music Theory and History at school. And I have a never ending love of the arts and arts education!

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera

As to classes:

<I'm Death_Crafter> As you know I got temporary ban, can I still train with the wooden swords after it? (Friday Jul. 13 01:46:51 BST)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
What house am I in? I teach in the School of Magic but I don't fit as a Harateth... :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
It was temporary, not permanent, and as far as im concerned you are still a korigon and may participate in whichever classes you wish.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
00:36 Yer got a picture of me dwarfliness! Nice one though, Shame about Default Textures :c
11:36 For Epic Dwarvenly Equiping

mightyman305

Villager
In game name: Quatral
Country/State: Washington State, USA
RP name: Hahk'lal'lem
What do you want to teach? Regimental Tactics
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? It would teach how to coordinate and work with a large group of allies. A good reason also might be teaching teamwork and building comeraderie with classmates.
What experience do you have in this skill? I have 6-7 years of Real Tiem startegy games and RL team paint ball/air soft fights behind me to know a thing or to about tactics and infantry logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.