Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The University of Altera Teacher Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortar86

Villager
In game name: Mortar86
Country/State: U.S./ Maryland
RP name: Talbot
What do you want to teach? Culinary Art, and Potions/Chemistry
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? There is role-play everywhere in Hollow World, and this includes cooking (if you know what you're doing). I want to teach others how to make meals RP style and have a more RP experience in the kitchen. If you know how to work in a kitchen then you can be apart of a royal kitchen, a restaurant, or another buisness that needs someone willing and knowledgeable in cooking. Also, there are alot of ingredients and combinations that can be used to make actual meals in the game. You just have to know how things work together as ingredients and the right techniques.

Also, potions (besides redstone) are probably the most difficult thing in MC. I happen to know easy ways of making and remembering potions. I would like to help others learn this too.
What experience do you have in this skill? I have extensive skills in the cooking realm of MC. I know how to use every edible item, how to cook and make items, and how to get those items. I'm also taking a Cooking and Nutrition class in school because I have an extra credit slot in my schedule and don't know what to do. I guess I can now use this class practically.

I have alot of experience in potion making. I know how to do any type and extension of a potion in MC by memory.

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
In game name: wolfpilot
Country/State: Texas, USA
RP name: Wolf
What do you want to teach? Combat, any kind
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? To teach students how to protect themselves during a war or while the monsters are out.
What experience do you have in this skill? I am highly experienced with a sword, any monster that gets in my way will be dead.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Nothing really matters
Everyone is gone
Creating such an update
Really feels wrong
Other posts date
'ta long before your time
Don't post in the dead thread
... Unless its' mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.