Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Vagabond

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Lemme toss some linguistic equations at you guys.Deashie here tried joining the server as the Character "Halt" from Ranger's Apprentice. He would then go to change the character to Dayter Arretez. Arretez means stop. What else means stop? Halt. Yeah.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Dayter also became the 'lone ranger' and joined the mainstream characters(
) because he said 'Halt' and made an army stop.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
When Halt says 'halt', a person will stop.
When Dayter says 'halt' a whole army stops, pays Dayter tax, does anything else Dayter wants them to do then bow down claiming they are not worthy then arrest themselves if needed.

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
When Halt says 'halt', a person will stop.
When Dayter says 'halt' a whole army stops, pays Dayter tax, does anything else Dayter wants them to do then bow down claiming they are not worthy then arrest themselves if needed.
XD no Dayter says "Halt". The army of at least twenty stop and laugh, then continue towards the Cathedral.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I don't know why.... but I found this song to click with Dayter.

All this time, I've been searching for the wrong type of song. >.< I just seem to associate this with him being at peace. Not those darker, mysterious pieces....