Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Spark

Broken
Carl is so annoying. I wish those zombies ate him. He turned into a cocky little swine and after nearly getting eaten, he thinks he has "won". Rick clearly found some shrooms in that guys house because Carl is definatly not an adult.
Im glad Michonne foumd them, she is so cool and Rick needs someome to look out for him.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Carl is so annoying. I wish those zombies ate him. He turned into a cocky little swine and after nearly getting eaten, he thinks he has "won". Rick clearly found some shrooms in that guys house because Carl is definatly not an adult.
Im glad Michonne foumd them, she is so cool and Rick needs someome to look out for him.
"Here, zombie zombie AAAH HELP

I win, gotcha muahahahaha

Cool

Ooh, more zombie, here zombie zombie zombie AAAH HELP"

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I liked Carl in that episode, he finally got the spotlight for once, I mean come on that pudding scene, and the bit with the three walkers was the same thing that happened to Rick.
It's official, Carl has bumped up to third on my favourite characters :)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Dammit Carl.
But yeah. I like how Carl got the spotlight.. Not really going up on my favorite characters list (maybe down), but I definitely loved the episode. Can't wait for next week.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Dammit Carl.
But yeah. I like how Carl got the spotlight.. Not really going up on my favorite characters list (maybe down), but I definitely loved the episode. Can't wait for next week.
I'm for some reason really looking forward to seeing Bob, just because I have this interesting theory about his backstory and how it will be used in this season... One word.
'Hunters'.

Spark

Broken
I liked Carl in that episode, he finally got the spotlight for once, I mean come on that pudding scene, and the bit with the three walkers was the same thing that happened to Rick.
It's official, Carl has bumped up to third on my favourite characters :)
Do you just love the most hated characters?

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I swear to god if Terminus is going to be a phsyco-murderer-village-town-thing i am going to just stop watching because that would be so damn stupid. ._.