Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
(WARNING: spoilers welcome here! do not read on unless you've caught up with the show and/or want to know about what happens without watching it :3)
Okay, now, I'm sure that most people who keep up with the show/comics are just itching to talk of things that happen.
This thread will be a spoilers welcome thread, so feel free to discuss anything walking dead like!
I'll begin, what did you think of the whole situation with the farm coming under siege? could it have been avoided? and would there be a better choice than randomly driving into the woods?

Houdaman9

Lord of Altera
Considering the circumstances, I would say there wasn't much they could do. It was pretty messed up, walkers everywhere i would get the hell out of there

Valcust

Lord of Altera
The spoiled well with half a rotting zombie still in it? >_>
That'll be a fun and survivable place (he lied)

On another topic, was anyone else hoping for Rick to get caught by the governor?
Rick needs to lose that arm soon :I

Valcust

Lord of Altera
The comics were first! >:I
And, honestly, I find them to be a bit more entertaining >_>
I just wish Michone would've tortured the governor like she did in the books ^w^
It was delightfully horrifyingly degrading and cruel. And it was awesome :heart:

Valcust

Lord of Altera
More like a spoon in a not-very-nice-place..then the spoon is used to gouge out his eye..then he's knocked out..and has his finger nails plucked..and michone does something with a hammer, nail, and 2x4 that's not very nice, and results in him nearly bleeding out..and then she cuts his arm off, but is sure to cauterize the wound.....
...I love the books :heart:

Backstay

Lord of Altera
The books was first.

Never read the books
Never read the comics
However Im watching the movies and they're great.

Spark

Broken
I used to read comics when I was about 10. I then found books to be much more enjoyable and was much better for long stories. I then discovered the balance between book and film. I usually read the book after seeing the film, or the other way around but I always do one.

I can't say I would be interested in reading comics again, especially when I like the TV series so much.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
So.. does Glen actually die in the TV series, or are they making it different from the comics?

Houdaman9

Lord of Altera
Hey! Hey! I'm assuming we can spoil as much as we can to the point where the TV series is up to right?
Glen better not die haha, his my favourite.