Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I do! :D
But I'm a bit behind on the second season (I missed the first and last two episodes).

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
:O
They just started coming out again last sunday too.
Sooo epic...

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Probably my second favorite show after Game of Thrones, no doubt,
calling it a masterpiece does not give it justice.

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
Honestly while the show is pretty good I perfer the comics. the depth and pure darkness in every issue is just amazing.

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
I think the show is okay. I found it a little cheesy and I didn't like the characters. Plus, around the end of the first season it stopped seeming like a realistic zombie show, which is what attracted me to it in the first place.

I only watched the first season and, to be honest, that's enough for me.

C

Cubey

i watched all 1 season, it was ok but I didnt like at the end :mad:

C

Cubey

Heh, my bro bought me The Walking Dead season 1 dvd for my birthday, it was cool but some were scary hehe

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Im actually a bit upset with how season two ended. They had better explain the weird black-robed figure really well, or this is just gonna turn into resident evil 5...

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Im actually a bit upset with how season two ended. They had better explain the weird black-robed figure really well, or this is just gonna turn into resident evil 5...
I haven't seen Season Two yet so be careful with those spoilers please!

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
Legion She is one of the coolest characters in the Walking Dead universe, trust me. I've read the majority of the comics and she is one of the more interesting and well thought out characters he wrote.