Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Alright thats good mav, and sorry cherb, will not post anymore things that can be even slightly considered spoilers!

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I saw one of the first episodes, but none after that. My brother watches it though.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
For everyone that has watched the first season and not the second, be ashamed, because it is so much better than the first! You are probably thinking 'I'll get around to watching it', but when you do, you won't want to stop

Also, no spoilers, but if you thought the first seasons finale was great, slap yourself in the face
Because you haven't seen anything yet!

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ah, the walking dead....finally a show that portrays zombies in a positive light, killing characters we become emotionally attached too at key plot points...well, maybe not exactly positive.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Necro-ing this due to THIRD SEASON COMIN' UP SOON! Woo~!
Anyone else looking forward to seeing the governor and all his hand-choppity glory?
What about Michonne and her pets? :3
..And the tax evader?
WOO~! So much to look forward to~! OwO

Valcust

Lord of Altera
"We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, declare that we shall watch all awesome shows before those dirty british people get a chance. and they will be much jelly at us."
...That's how the declaration went, right?

Oh, and I get to see Carl not be in the house before you :D
Wee~! Carl does what he wants!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'm gaming The Walking Dead game version. Each time a new episode comes out, I scream of happiness and launches the game to complete it.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Game's awesome~
Comics are next to amazing~
Show's a little less amazing than the books, but still awesome~

I lub da walken ded :3