Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valcust said:
Ninja..?
You mean Glenn?!
..Oh!
Michonne!
er, she's no ninja. Just mentally insane :3
[Spoilers] For the series, I was talking about the hooded fellow at the end of season 2 with the 2 swords, and as for the book and the game, the book I can't remember, and in episode 4 in the game there is a free runner that looks like a ninja until you find out who they are

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I've only played episode two >.>
But, yeah, the WOMAN in the end of season two with the sword also appeared in the comics. Her name is Michonne. She keeps her zombified boyfriend and best friend on chains to ward off zombie attack. and she talks to her sword.
..I won't spoil what she does eventually, but..er, she's just awesome. trust me.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valcust said:
I've only played episode two >.>
But, yeah, the WOMAN in the end of season two with the sword also appeared in the comics. Her name is Michonne. She keeps her zombified boyfriend and best friend on chains to ward off zombie attack. and she talks to her sword.
..I won't spoil what she does eventually, but..er, she's just awesome. trust me.
I can't wait then!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I just cant wait to see the zahmby arena under the control of the governor.
If you hated shane (I loved the guy, personally...you know, until he went bat poop insane) then you're going to despise the governor with a flaming passion.
he's crazy.
..Really crazy.
...Like...Extremely, oh-my-god-why-would-you-ever-do-that-i'm-going-to-puke-bleergh crazy.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Shane was justified in having something against rick..
We could argue all day about who's in the wrong, Rick or Shane, but in the end, we all know it's Lori's fault :3
It's ALWAYS Lori's fault.

And no, the governor doesn't get introduced until they see the helichopter thingy >.>

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Oh, and also, to win any argument, just shout "BUT SHE'S MA WAIF, SHANE!"
Instant argument ending phrase.
Works every time.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Dale's death was completely lame..
it was a LOT better in the books, (SPOILERS AHEAD) he got bitten once, got his leg lobbed off, then after the prison fell, he got bitten on his arm, and before he turned he was eaten by cannibals :3
..The books are awesome..
I got 1-12 at the moment~!
To anyone who hasn't read them, you really must! It's all the amazingness of the show, just..better!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valcust said:
(SPOILERS, SKIP COMMENT ENTIRELY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE MAJORLY INFORMED/SURPRISED/DISAPPOINTED!)justwaituntilloridies:3 (HERE'S SOME MORE BIG TEXT TO FOCUS ON INSTEAD OF THE SMALL WORDED SPOILER)
I.... I couldn't help myself.....
WHY VALCUST, WHY??

Valcust

Lord of Altera
*sigh* I'm going to start a "walking dead discussion thread- spoilers welcome!" thread..
I need somewhere to geek out about this >.>
*deleting major spoiler comment*
Ghost, please delete my quote as well :3

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valcust said:
*sigh* I'm going to start a "walking dead discussion thread- spoilers welcome!" thread..
I need somewhere to geek out about this >.>
*deleting major spoiler comment*
Ghost, please delete my quote as well :3
Sure