Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wedding of Melosa Walterius and Calcifer Crow

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Azure is hurt Cal, devastated. You invite the insane librarian but not Azure. They've interacted so many times, so many fond memories! Like the first time they met in the library! And later at the tea shop! I think they said like four words to each other!

.....alright they've interacted twice and if more than a paragraph has passed between them I'd be shocked xD
hehe, yeah. Your welcome to come though, but I thought Azure might not want to since Grafjell is a huge Moor Elf town, anyway.
Oh and Builder. You put this in the wrong forum section. xD
Could a staffy move this to the marriage section please? :heart:
Woops!

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
hehe, yeah. Your welcome to come though, but I thought Azure might now want to since Grafjell is a huge Moor Elf town, anyway.
I originally intended for him to be more racists than he is by a lot. But as the result of several in game RPs, I've had to reconsider and then rewrite it. Azure now only has problems with Greylings and Earthspawn.

TL; DR: I forgot he was supposed to be racists against Moors, Nakats and humans one too many times. So now he isn't xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
As said I am available anytime atm- Just pick a time that is good with you and the other important people. I would just check with solus :p

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If you get me a week's notice I can be sure I don't work that day. But if not, I'm USUALLY free any time after 6:00 pm EST.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ideal times for everyone else would be weekends- but I may have things coming up to prevent getting in-game. Especially week 21-29 or so which may be sporadic. Otherwise- could pick a date and will attempt to make it.