Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wedding of Melosa Walterius and Calcifer Crow

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Everything A-Ok there. I should be moved into my new house by then. Whether the internet is on then most likely so... But What time Will it start in UK time?

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Uhm... Apology for this but today at school I found out I have Pentathalon Testing this Saturday!
So this might not be able to happen this Saturday either...
;-;

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
You can try scheduling it for whenever everyone else is available. I start my new job sometime next week but idk when I work, so it is hard telling for me.
Ill try to make whatever time is good for the majority.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Well, I found out they rescheduled the Penthatalon Meet /again/. So I'm free Saturday...
If it comes to it Mel and Cal could have a private wedding... (just an idea)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Nah, I would much much rather them have their friends and family there, no matter how long we gotta wait. Plus idk if I can make it on Saturday. IRL stuffs and such. I am good on Sunday, idk about anyone else?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Can try Sunday- Saturday may be strugglin' it. Can try either one.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Nah, I would much much rather them have their friends and family there, no matter how long we gotta wait. Plus idk if I can make it on Saturday. IRL stuffs and such. I am good on Sunday, idk about anyone else?
Unfortunately, I probably won't be available most of Sunday because of relatives

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I'll be available 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. My time zone is US Central Time Zone. It is currently 8:20 (am) when I post this. Perhaps we could schedule for 12:15 or so?
when you posted that message it was 2:33 (am) for me