Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheEliteJDog whitelist application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username? TheEliteJDog is my minecraft name formally was JDog418

2. How old are you? I am 17 years old soon to be 18

3. What country are you from? I am from the United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes I have read over them

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? I would define metagaming as using knowledge or information my character wouldn’t know. Powergaming is giving yourself an unfair advantage and pushing your agenda onto others.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No you do not allow X-raying mods or X-ray texture packs

7. Name one of our current Mentors. One mentors name is Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself! My name is Justin. I am currently a senior in high school and I am 17 years old (as stated in question 2.) I will be turning 18 in a few months and graduating a few months after that. I will attend University and I am planning to major in Russian with a minor in Russian Studies and second major most likely in philosophy. After University I plan to move on to Law school and become a lawyer. I want the Russian degree because Russia and its culture have always been something I'm fascinated in. Being a lawyer is a dresser of mine that I hope to achieve. Currently I'm on a Debate team at my high school and I love it. I went to nationals last year and am going to state and hopefully nationals this year. That's all I really have to say about me. Thank you for reading about me hopefully you find me a little interesting.

9. Do you have any examples of your work? Nothing really to show I do debate and I really don’t have anything I can show you.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? Ddaug02 about over 3 years ago refered me to this server

Character Name: Abaddon Hesperus

Character Age: 56 years old

Character Race: Silver elf

Appearance:

Eyes: Silver

Hair color: Dark Brown

Skin color: pale white flawless skin

Clothing: Long silky pure white coat with a dark purple button up vest underneath, and a white button up shirt under that, dark purple pants with a black belt with a silver buckle, black soft leather boots, purple gloves with silver designs inlaid in them, has a shiny iron sword with markings and artwork disigned in it with gold inlaid in it. he stole from his father called Fatum Hastam.

Written Test!
It was a normal day outside but today was special for Abaddon. It was Abaddon’s birthday. He was turning 30 years old and is now an adult in elven culture. He was taking a walk around his noble family's property. A simplistic yet beautiful house with small simple art pieces put throughout along with tapestries. After walking a little went to the houses library. He loved it there because he loved knowledge and loved learning new things. He was advanced in a wide range of educational fields and wanted to expand his mind even further. So he went into the library it was simple but yet massive at the same time. Rows and rows of shelves of books filled the walls on every subject imaginable. He went in there and just started to read on the subject of history, one of his favorite subjects. He enjoyed learning about the land and other races outside his own. So he read and he read. He kept reading until he heard the door of the library open. It was Elohim Hesperus, Abaddon’s father. He told Abaddon how he had found out about Abaddon’s plan to take the wealth of the family and take power for his own when he died and try to take everything from his brothers and sisters who are older. Elohim was very old and close to death at 287 years old. Elohim told Abaddon that he is to leave the house and never return. Abaddon yelled at Elohim saying how his brothers and sisters did not deserve the weath and power as much as he did. He told his father that his siblings were not as smart and did not have the skills to lead this noble family into greatness. Elohim angry at his trator of a son stormed out. Abaddon was angry so he packed up his clothes and books. He packed all he could then about to walk out the door he stopped and he thought how he wanted to talk to his father one more time and try to reason with hin. So then he stormed into his father's office only to find his father on the ground. His father was going to die. Abaddon saw this as an opportunity. He went to his father's glass case by his desk where he kept Fatum Hastam a sword that has been kept in the family because of the first elf to take this land and start their family had this sword. Abaddon smashed the glass case and took the sword which was an iron sword with disigns of artwork with gold inlaid in it. "With this sword I will forge my own path. A path of power and wealth." Abaddon said aloud. Then he broke into a hidden chest in his father's office he knew about it becuase as a kid he saw his father open it. The chest was filled with enough wealth to last someone a lifetime. Abaddon took as much as he can and then walked over to his father. Abaddon told him “I will be better and more powerful than you ever were or could be.” Abaddon went up to his father and just looked at him for a few miniutes. Inside he loved watching his father on his last leg. Abddon then left his father in his state on the floor and Abaddon never looked back. He never learned what happen if his father died or if someone found him and he really didn't care. He travels and lives a well off life with the wealth he stole. He lives his life seeking out more knowledge and trying to find ways to gain power. All he wants is knowledge and power.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, give me a moment.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Silver Elves don't have brown eyes.
-A pure gold sword would not be effective in combat
-I'm.. going to ask you review the test, as it moves very very quickly and I honestly got lost in the wording.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
-I'm.. going to ask you review the test, as it moves very very quickly and I honestly got lost in the wording.
He has silver eyes and brown hair and ill rewrite some things in my test and the details of the sword

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Finished making edits

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry this took so long, I was asleep when the edits were done.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Sorry this took so long, I was asleep when the edits were done.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
Thank you very much