Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{*} TheFoxLord - Application {*} [Approved - Sally]

TheFoxLord

Villager
About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Jayfeather0701

2) How old are you?

Sixteen

3) Where are you?

Eastern United States

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Most of them I have.

5) Introduce yourself!

Hello! My name is Danielle and I am a soon-to-be junior in high school. I do not currently have a job due to not owning a car, but I do stuff around mine and my friend’s house for money. At home, I also care for a small (but slowly growing) collection of tarantulas and snakes. Currently I am taking an online class for video game design, and I am an avid nature photographer and aspiring veterinarian.

Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, and playing video games. I will read just about anything as long as it has a good plot and play almost any game as long as it seems fun; though I prefer more open-world games because I like the freedom to do as I please. My favorite games are probably Minecraft, The Forest, and Left 4 Dead.

6) Got any examples of your work?

No, sorry. :[

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

I explored a little and it looks very nice. I would love to explore/learn more about it.

8) Referrer: (Optional)

BrettGrell and Tanner_King

---

About your character

Name: Akira Brix

Race: Human

Appearance:

Akira is a petite young girl, standing at about 5’4”. She has a somewhat slim, but slightly muscular figure, pale skin, and shoulder-length light brown hair. She likes to hang about in the forest, loving nature and occasionally likes to hunt. She hates skirts and will usually dress more like a man than a woman. She has a dark, hooded jacket that she likes to wear, usually with the hood up to hide her face and keep the sun’s bright rays off her pale skin. She can also sometimes be seen carrying a bow, as that is her man line of defense and hunting weapon.

---

The test

Walking down the road silently, passing strangers buying goods or going to or from their homes, Akira pulled her hood up snugly over her head, hiding her face. A couple people bumped into her as she was walking towards her destination. She wrinkled her nose in disgust but they payed her no mind and went on with their business. Ignoring the people around her, she focused her eyes on her destination: a small stand full of vegetables. The small stand was attended by a skinny, middle-aged man, but Akira wasn’t intimidated. With plan already in motion, she continued on.

Upon arriving at the stand, she silently browsed the goods and waited for the man to become distracted by someone who was actually interested in buying something. Once distracted, she snatched up a couple of plump tomatoes and hid them in her jacket. She then proceeded to snatch up a few carrots. Just as she was slipping them in her jacket the man spotted her. “Hey! Ya needa pay for that!” He yelled, but before the man could get over to her she darted off. The man yelled again but she ignored the sounds. A few people had tried to stop Akira as she ran, but she was too fast and too smart for them. She soon safely made it to the woods and plopped down on a tree stump, panting a little. She was used to running like that, since she had to steal most of her food that wasn’t meat. It payed off though, and she was slowly getting better at her ‘job’. She hasn’t been caught yet, and hopefully it’ll stay that way.

After nibbling on one of the carrots she had just stolen, Akira found her bag she had stashed away in a nearby bush and pulled out a small piece of dried meat and at it along with a few more pieces of carrot. Upon finishing her makeshift meal she put her new foods away and stood up. She needed to get away in case that man was still looking for her to make her pay for the food. Town was still close by so running into him was still pretty likely, and even though he hadn’t been able to see her face she didn’t want to risk it so she began heading a bit deeper into the woods, making her way towards the next town.
[400 exactly]

---

Notes

I don't mean to infringe upon the rule that the character cannot start with an advanced skill. I plan on having her theft skill develop over time. Also if anything needs to be changed just tell me and I will gladly change it. c:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.