Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Therry's Pregnancy

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I'm getting anxious.

To the point I'm having to question whether or not getting up in the morning is worth it or not.

So... It's gonna be a while before I feel up for it. It'll pass... eventually...

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm getting anxious.

To the point I'm having to question whether or not getting up in the morning is worth it or not.

So... It's gonna be a while before I feel up for it. It'll pass... eventually...
Hey, yeah, take your time. No reason to get anxious about HW. If you need to talk, lemme know~

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Oh, no no no. It's not HW. It's that part of life where I have to go to a building filled with 1500 teenagers I'm forced to socialize with. All while being agoraphobic.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Planning on the birth to happen tomorrow. So, I'll be preparing for it today and tomorrow through RP. We'll keep the children as NPC's until five weeks from now because of timeskip rules, so the two children will be five when they start playing. If they feel uppity and eager enough we might start at four.

The children will be: Amethyst and Carnelian, or Amy and Carn for short. Amy is the girl, Carn is the boy.