Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Therry's Pregnancy

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
This whole wedding thing is complicating things. I might just go full steam ahead on this because it seems it might be a while before anything happens.

In other news, Builderpet has been chosen to play the kid :D

sorry depressed I wanted to RP with you two but timezones suck :/

Anyways, @Bob_the_BuilderPet , go ahead and make a full character profile for this.

Edit: I have put in a static birth date. August 22nd.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
sorry. i need to make the profile, but for now im just collecting a FEW more things...
appearance?
MyStyle (7).jpg

DEM OVERALLS. blush to make him more like a kid, and the face shape should be rounder.
weehoo
the hairstyle will be whatever the parents make it be, considering they're the ones who enslave his hair unto the barber *Winky face*

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
While red looks cool, I don't think it'd make sense unless you insist we dyed it for you.

You also chose the female option for the shirt.

Other than that, looks great! :D

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
While red looks cool, I don't think it'd make sense unless you insist we dyed it for you.

You also chose the female option for the shirt.

Other than that, looks great! :D
for the sh- oh. everything in that stupid very beautiful creator thing looks female
and do you mean the red hair? I was trying to replicate your hair... yours is probably more orange or something... well pretend the hair is orange :p

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Yeah, it's more orange, see avatar
<---

And if you go with Therry's hair, might wanna consider freckles. :D

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
It looks masculine enough, but the ever so faint hint of boobage bothers me :p

I could probably recreate it for you if you feel lazy, and I'm not doing anything, so...

... belly.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
It looks masculine enough, but the ever so faint hint of boobage bothers me :p

I could probably recreate it for you if you feel lazy, and I'm not doing anything, so...

... belly.
k, also make sure you have ideas for baby names, 11 more days 'til im introduced to the world

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
You're supposed to come up with the name, sillyhead!

Your twin sister is going to be Amy (short for Amethyst).