Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thiilian Book Club

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
First Meeting Tomorrow!

The first book club meeting will take place tomorrow at around 4:00 Pacific time!
More detailed will be provided if necessary. :)

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Sorry I left early I needed to go somewhere. I wanted to tell everyone that there is a dance coming up. An outdoor dance with music and stuff hosted by the book club. Ill let you know when the event takes place!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
If you wish to join the private conversation and receive notifications on book club events, just let me know!

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Just figured no men would wish to join! I wasn't sure if guys would enjoy this sort of thing. But you are more then welcome to!
Was looking through the thread wondering if I could join... perfect for Cyrus. I'll probably clear it IRP after the dance.

IGN: Nemoy2001
Character name: Cyrus
Why you are interested in joining (you could just say cause it sounds awesome): Cyrus has always been a bit of a poet and scholar - I'm toying with the idea of him writing a philosophical text inspired by a chat he had with Tybalt in the temple. This is perfect for him.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Ign: SpartanDory
Character name: Hallon Mathis
Why you are interested in joining: he wants to meet with other scholars and read more books as he has read all of the ones in the tambry library

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
I believe so. You can buy books and quills at the Crossroads, so I'll be happy to do the deed of it. I can pay myself, or you could, or it could be a membership fee.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Yeah I know I was talking about the books from Tambry. If you are an author, tell me we would love to read your book.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I believe so. You can buy books and quills at the Crossroads, so I'll be happy to do the deed of it. I can pay myself, or you could, or it could be a membership fee.
Awesome! I can pay if need be. Book club is this Monday so bring some books! Ill pay u back.

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Yeah I know I was talking about the books from Tambry. If you are an author, tell me we would love to read your book.
Funny you should say that - Cyrus is working on a philosophical piece about a sort of 'divine balance', to ensure that no god becomes too powerful and makes the entire world into a reflection of their ideology. I didn't want to mention it, because it seemed kind of gloaty (not to mention that I'm considering rewriting it).

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Funny you should say that - Cyrus is working on a philosophical piece about a sort of 'divine balance', to ensure that no god becomes too powerful and makes the entire world into a reflection of their ideology. I didn't want to mention it, because it seemed kind of gloaty (not to mention that I'm considering rewriting it).
I don't want to do religious books in the club. So sorry!