Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Things to come

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Mich what are the conditions of the demi gods being revealed in the thread?
Cause I think I might have identified the other 2 :p(through RP infos btw)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Well, tybalts a parrot, polly wana cracker? :p just jokeimg of corse
Tybalt was very kindly advertising the clear and available answer to your question.

Mich what are the conditions of the demi gods being revealed in the thread?
Cause I think I might have identified the other 2 :p(through RP infos btw)
There shoouuuld be only one, which is mostly due to that being someone I trust to set a good example for any additional persons of that sort and a result of lots of their hard work for the server.
The conditions of such are going to be kept under wraps, otherwise that post would be far too long :D

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
*gives up trying tl break into mich's brain and skuries to the hole in the wall, hits a rock on a rock, break finger, sleeps*

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Tybalt was very kindly advertising the clear and available answer to your question.

There shoouuuld be only one, which is mostly due to that being someone I trust to set a good example for any additional persons of that sort and a result of lots of their hard work for the server.
The conditions of such are going to be kept under wraps, otherwise that post would be far too long :D
On the chance that people will will meta-remember this : Weren't @Jstar 's char and Jirishim all sonny and daddy like after the Shalherana summoning?

I see Jirishim's reasoning for this madness but not Daeron's xD

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Great . . . Skraag's the one who makes the undead in the Sorrows. Dummy won't be happy when he finds this out.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I will say one thing.

Vermella‘s Doctrine:
4. Honour the Divine Law.
The Grey Lady‘s Doctrine:
1. Hold true to The Divine Law.
Korog’s Doctrine:
9. O’ thy shall observe the Divine Law.
Theodra‘s Doctrine:
6. See to it you observe The Divine Law.
Crusade‘s Doctrine:
5. Thou shalt honour the Divine Law.
Jishrim‘s Doctrine:
1. Heed the Divine Law
2. Don’t heed the Divine Law
Shalherana‘s Doctrine:
3. Thou shall follow the Divine Law.
Rahas‘ Doctrine:
9. You shall mind the Divine Law.
Skraag‘s Doctrine:
3. Knowthy thyself shalt paye respeicts upun thy Divine Law.
Ignis Synnove‘s Doctrine:
10. Thou shalt respectfully observe the Divine Law.
I like the unique voices that were given to each of the doctrines.
so colorful and full of personality.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
“Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”